K is still around?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Andronius, Aug 23, 2009.

1. buddy gave me a bump. ya...tbat is it

2. yes it is. people with horses can get it or something like that.
    and you can get it in mexico which is kinda like a given lol

3. K is one drug that I am extremely interested in, but don't really have a means to getting it.

4. A buddy's friend is a vet guess. I thought he was a lawyer...

5. Lol, I'd rather someone to be a vet than a lawyer if they're providing K. :D

6. What is crazy is my dad has a horseranch. Maybe I can ask for some.

7. i know for a fact there are jam jar sized bottles of K in an open barn 50 yards away from me, but its not on my property.

I don't feel like i'll want to try it anytime soon but i kind of feel like i should get some while I have the oppurtunity

8. Yeah, I'd atleast get some for when you do want to try it.

9. Not one for stealing...makes me feel like Basketball Diaries.

10. I'm usually not for stealing, but I'm assuming he doesn't have any other way to get it really, and I'm hoping doesn't take enough to really hurt anything.

11. Ya research the type of ket, and the dose. If it is liquid you can bake it down.

12. Erowid is always great for researching drugs.

13. K is always around

14. I'm headin out to the farm sometime soon to pick up a bottle of ket. We got multiple full bottles of the liquid kind. Didn't know much about it until recently, and now that i've heard so much about it i figure what tha hell, might as well try it :D

15. I've always wanted to try it, I've heard it can be dangerous though so be careful :)

16. yea its in mexico, tho when i was there i tried in 2 pharmacies and they didnt have. maybe i shoulda gone to a vet clinic

its rare tho, atleast in NY. I only got it once and went on a weekend long binge of it... good times... good times :D

17. K is NOT rare in NY where are you from lol? I know at least 3 kids who do the shit daily, me and some friends used to pick up liks all the time from BK(a lik is what most poeple use to call 10ml of the stuff)...but damn i had some really good k last week just took two bumps a bowl and sat on my front lawn with headphones on.:D

And someone else said K is dangerous when it's actually probably safer then most other drugs, you cannot Od on K.....the only number one thing to not do on K is drink alot of alcohol..;)

18. westchester 40 mins north of the city. this may also be most kids I know dont fuck with all the drugs i do

where u at?

19. I've been too deep into the 'K-hole' to ever want to go back.

I'll stick with with the good ol' Ms and derivatives.

20. Its not too dangerous till you start using it a lot, it can destroy your bladder and kidneys though.