K.i.s.s.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by durty nugget, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Keep it simple. One thing I learned long ago, is to keep things simple. You don't need all the hyped up potions that are sold at the hydro store. It is a weed that y'all are growing. You can get everything you need at the hardware stores or wally world. Most of the failures that I have seen are due to overdoing things....

2. cool thanks. . . .

3. I like fox farm organics. no risk of overdoing, Biog bloom is very safe, and their soil is great for growing bud. Yes, it is a weed... but i've seen plenty of shitty looking dandy-lions. We want the weed to be nice and healthy and produce great buds, in fact... The whole point of using these products is to produce a weed that is bigger and healthier than a normal weed could achieve alone.

I will say however, that many non-organic fertalizers... many people do Nute burn every time.... and yes overdoing it kills most plants (too many nutes, too much water, etc).
    If you want to Keep it SIMPLE STUPID, a great way is to get some Fox Farm ocean potting soil to use, and fox farm big bloom. The soil is ph balanced, full of organic goodies for the plant, and the Big Bloom is safe to use every watering (my plants love it...)

I'm not sure if you are refering to this... but hydroponic methods of growing have really lost their benefits with steralized soil. hydro may grow a bit faster, and you can take a vacation if needed.... however the cost and work that goes into it just isn't worth it to me unless you have 20+ plants.

Side note- although fox farm is great stuff, you can just go to walmart, as many people have great success off of miracle grow, and an inexpensive warm/cool flourescent light setup.