jwh-018!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SM0K3xTH4TxKUSH, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok im really high right now but i just smoked a bowl of spice gold. nd then i got scared this was bad for you. then i looked it up and people saying that jwh-018 is the cannaboid that gets you high but its bad for you is this true/?

2. yeah, and tv rots your brains out

3. and if you jack off you get hair on your palms

and go blind

then you cant even shave the dead kittens god kills when you jack off

or the hair on your palms

then the dead kittens rot everywhere and you never get laid all cause you jacked off and now theres rotting kitten carcasses everywhere.

dont go down the same road as me man, stop now while you're ahead!!! typing on braille sucks!

4. lol im really confused about that whole thing

5. #5 Commando420, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    No one really knows man, a Chinese/Japanese man synthesized it as a bonjai tree growth formula lol, at least that is what it is marketed as but it's just a front to hide behind pretty much heh. I've been smoking it for quite awhile now and haven't noticed any negative side effects so much like any other natural/non-fda approved drug, I don't mind use using it as long as it is effective in my eyes.

Kush that spice gold you had has the lowest amount of JWH in it according to some recent studies. Arctic is one of the highest content ( you REALLY can tell the difference). As for diamond I am not sure because I couldn't find any info on content of JWH.

6. You could just spend as much money on some kind green and be WAYYYY more intensely buzzed. Honestly I haven't heard my friends that blaze say anything good about this, my buddies in the navy that CAN'T smoke say they can't tell if its getting them stoned or if they just I want to feel stoned so bad that they are feeling mild placebo effects.

I don't know man, I just don't know.

7. dude i thought you were going to sell me that spice gold

8. ive been smoking it for around five months almost daily. i havent noted any bad effects. people say to be careful because simply no one knows what its long term effects are because its only been discovered and distributed within the last 5-10 years. id say since its a cannabinoid thats very similar to thc then its probably not that bad for you, jusr thc. but then again who knows. well just have to wait for more testing to be done

9. #9 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 20, 2009
    This is one of the typical mistakes that people with no chemistry back round make about chemicals. Some do not realize that the difference between psychoactive and deadly, poisonous chemicals is a few molecules. Look at sugar and aspartamane, the latter which has been shown to pass through the brain barrier unlike sugar and may cause neurological problems.

You can't just assume that taking some chemical cooked up in a lab and smoking it on some fucking mystery plant is ANYTHING LIKE using an ANCIENT medicine that has been proven by both society and science to be SAFE to consume on a regular basis.

Honestly I would never touch that crap, I don't smoke lab created chemicals, I eat those on blotter paper.

Edit, reading more you never even know what your getting in this it could be JWH-018 or anything else for that matter in that shit.

Here is some good info from a news article. I think it sums it up at the end.

John W. Huffman lent his initials to the first compound. A chemistry professor at Clemson University, South Carolina, he first described it in a paper published in 1998. The letters of the second compound stand for Charles Pfizer – the giant US pharmaceutical company that developed this and many similar potential drugs in the 1970s that they then abandoned. “They were looking for analgesics but all they got were extremely potent cannabinoids,” says Huffman.

He confirms that JWH 018 could prove tempting to manufacturers. It acts as an “antagonist”, triggering the CB1 receptor in the human body that simulates the calming effect of cannabis. It is many times more potent than the natural plant, and will probably remain in the body much longer. Yet because its structure and behaviour is different, it would not be detected in conventional police or workplace urine or blood tests for cannabis. Furthermore, it is cheap and easy to make from widely available raw materials, and involves only a two-step process. “A good chemistry undergraduate could do it,” says Huffman.

What he doesn’t know is the dangers that his compound could pose to humans, beyond the carcinogenic effect of herbal smoke itself. “We had no idea that anyone would be stupid enough to use it,” he says. “If you want to get high, marijuana is easily available.” One concern is quality. He stresses that synthesising JWH 018 – an amber gel – requires a purification process. Yet since word began to spread on the internet at the end of last year that Spice contained JWH 018, he has been contacted by a number of people describing the versions they have produced as powdery or like black tar. “I have had numerous calls and even more numerous e-mails,” he says. “It is clear that some people did not know what they were doing.”
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/1721e2da-f8a0-11dd-aae8-000077b07658.html

10. #10 soskie, Apr 20, 2009
  11. So you're telling me LSD is a 100% safe? One wrong synthetic move in the lab and that hit will kill you, and yeah I used to know chemists who synthesized it weekly.

The point is no one knows what the JWH series will do in the side effects department. It just came public for gods sake.

For example, if people are going to shoot heroin they are going to shoot up, that is there personal choice despite KNOWING the health risks. So bashing a chemical when it could very well be the same risks associated with cannabis is blind sighted. Just wait and see and time will tell.

12. thanx for the article, really informative. and your right, i dont much at all when i comes to chemistry. im not going to smoke it much longer because of the risk factor. i decided that a week or two ago. it just sucks ass because i cant smoke weed right now.

13. #13 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 20, 2009
    Quit trying to defend your peddling, you disgust me. I am pretty sure its against the rules to come on here selling your shit.

I did say that chemicals are tricky and one wrong move and it could kill you, did I not?

LSD has been tested for DECADES and has been found to have VERY LITTLE TOXICITY, and I wouldn't smoke it or any other synthetic for that matter, I only smoke herb.

Stop trying to sell people your crap, you just look like a douche bag.

Opium has been used for thousands of years and its effects studied for hundreds, its not at all the same as some new desinger drug.

14. Seems to me that you are the only one upset about me offering a service to people who cannot get real cannabis. It is up to them if they want to smoke it or not. I do not make people's minds up.

I'm not defending my services because I don't need to my business is fine, I am wondering why you feel the need to attack me. Doesn't matter though, I do not need your support and personally would never want you as a customer even if you did smoke spice. So how about you just roll a bone of green and leave me alone eh?

Why are you even bringing opium into the conversation? Yeah its "natural" that doesn't mean its "safe", ask anyone who has OD'ed on opiates and lived, I've known many and it destroys peoples lives. Just because it has been studied for 100s of years does not mean its safe.

Also, ya LSD has low toxicity, that still doesn't mean that it can't bring out psychosis in individuals that are prone to it. I am not knocking LSD either, people choose to use psychedelics and that's fine with me.

You can name call all you want, you look the child in this case that has taken one too many drugs. Go your separate path and have a nice day. I'm tired of wasting my time trying to prove a point to you, apparently your a brick wall.

15. That doesn't make Spice safe.

They lied about the active ingredients, they lied about the herbs on the back, I mean what more do you want?

Who cares if that shit gets you high, people get high all the time on Jenkem afterall.

16. I agree, and I don't agree with the spice makers not being up front about what was added to it. The fact of the matter is that we don't know if it's safe or not due to some controversy about carcinogenic effects but that's still under study.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending JWH in any way because I don't know the long term effects if any. I am simply just offering help to those who want to try it and cannot get any real green for whatever reason. Gotta let the people make up their own minds on what they put in their body.

I use and in my own personal experience it's really the only thing that comes close to cannabis, and some people just really want that feeling. I haven't noticed any ill effects and I've been using for quite some time but like I said, I have no idea what long term effects are.

Good post by the way, it's nice to hear a rational response for once. Who knows, down the road after research is done, it may not be any more harmful than THC but we just gotta wait and see.

17. #18 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 20, 2009
    I'm just saying people know the dangers of the other drugs before they take them, they can research them, they cannot with this mystery substance.

Fuck this fake weed, and fuck you if your attitude is to come on here and peddle your nonsense and bash regular members. I even gave you positive rep for admitting your garbage is just untested, overpriced trash. :D ;) :smoking:

18. LOL, Awesome, to bad it won't let me rep you again. :smoking:

19. Peddle my nonsense? Like what? I am pretty straight up with what I provide. Also, name one established member or otherwise that I have "bashed" on this forum? I try to be as helpful as I can to everyone but you are just something else.

I'm done listening to your nonsense and lies. I think all that yayo you're doing is inflating your ego just a tad too high.. have a nice life, what's left of it anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.