Juul Pods for Medical Use?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TheBigMcNutt, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Hey does anyone in AZ know of any Dispo that has THC concentrate pods that will fit in the Juul, regular cartridges are becoming more recognized so I’m looking for something a bit more discrete

2. Lookup stiizy

Sent from my moto e5 play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Stiizy is supposed to be good but it uses a different pod than juul they aren't interchangeable

4. All I know is there's hemp pods (the company name) that make CBD juul pods (no THC). Other than that if you could get THC vape juice you could just put that directly into an actual juul pod. You just pop the black plastic piece off, take out the rubber thing, fill it up, then reassemble it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice hack Toke

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I’ve tried this. It failed. Juul pods are meant for a 70/30 PG/VG mix. Unless ur distillates is the EXACT same consistency it’s gonna clog ur pod and make it unusable. They make “Liquidizer’s” but they ruin the taste and quality of ur medical product and trying to find the right consistency would be a real pain in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Word on the street down here is a Juul vape hit delivers as much nicotine as a whole pack of cigs? Any truth to that ? l

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Sort of. I quit but when i did Juul I put 250Nic in my pods. That’s 10 packs of cigarettes per pod. 2 cigarettes PER HIT! I had a wicked withdrawal.
    Juul company only puts 50Nic in there pods. That’s about a pack per pod and quarter a cig per hit

• Like Like x 1
  10. ok was wondering some hippy chicks i know said they were evil af. kids got hooked on them and were flipping out coming off them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I used a juul for a while and quit because I stopped getting a buzz. I kinda want to pick it up again because it's been a while and I'd get a buzz again which is really nice throughout the day but it's really not that hard to quit idk why people are such pussies about it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Idk almost better just to keep smoking cigs hahaha

13. Get some pg and fill your own pods.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got a 5 pawns vape but its been on fritz need to take it to a vape shop and see if they can fix it. Error says check atomizer? idk

15. Barewoods makes a cart for the Juul. Just remember that it's a half gram cart, and your wax will deplete faster than you know. I've seen one of the pods finished in a few minutes. Better to get a full gram brand name cart, and fill your empty Juul cart with it twice. -M

16. I have the weed juul pod. Only cape carts I will use! Going to other countries and cruises, these work great. Don't smell like weed. Otherwise I would have my youcan wax pens 1565003095656.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Fuck me im so glad i dont smoke tobacco or use nic vapes any more. Shit is fuckin deadly. 17 year old kids with COPD and that sort of insane shit.

• Like Like x 1