Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jusy had to post this (anti-drug site)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduck, May 9, 2011.

1. So I have a "hobby" of reading/watching antidrug websites and videos, there hella funny!

Anyway, I think this is probably the most inaccurate site I've found so far

highlight: "The mental consequences of marijuana use are severe"

You guys have any funny links, stories to post about the antidrug movement?

2. #2 ddoolin, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    They're missing the best nickname: Dank. Fucking idiots.

Page 7 of the booklet: Alcohol vs MJ. WOW! WOW! WOW! Totally BULLSHIT. LOL. Apparently THC impairs your immune system but alcohol doesn't. Hm.

3. Today I learned that cannabis is a hallucinogen. Thanks for the link.

4. I love how all these sites always say "research has show..." yet they never have any sources

5. Considering that site is ran by Scientology....

6. Love this part:

"Aside from the discomfort that goes with sore throats and chest colds, it has been found that consuming one joint gives as much exposure to cancer-producing chemicals as smoking five cigarettes.

The mental consequences of marijuana use are equally severe. Marijuana smokers have poorer memories and mental aptitude than do non-users.

Animals given marijuana by researchers have even suffered structural damage to the brain."

Would like to see the sources for that, gotta love that bullshit.

7. Someone mentioned that this is the anti-drug arm of Scientology... and religions in general aren't too keen on "facts" and "evidence". You know... that whole invisible sky wizard thing...

8. Sounds about right to me.

9. reminds me of reefer madness

10. Well this one was invented by a science fiction writer...so yeah...

11. It's funny how they say "Marijuana smokers have poorer mental aptitude than do non-users." Carl Sagan, one of the greatest scientists that ever lived, smoked cannabis regularly. He actually really liked it and enjoyed it.

Marijuana shouldn't be abused. Daily use doesn't necessarily mean abuse because a person can handle it and be responsible, but if a person isn't doing what they need to in order to improve their life (like having a job or going to college, etc) then they shouldn't use any substance whether it be alcohol or tobacco or cannabis.

12. "[Dealers] will approach you as a friend and offer to “help you out” with “something to bring you up.” The drug will “help you fit in” or “make you cool.”

13. it is...........

14. I love how that fact is literally backwards. 1 joint is the equivalent of 10 or so cigarettes.

15. Marijuana is a hallucinogen, in my dreams

16. [​IMG]

I like their demonic looking pot smoker pictures

17. I don't know whats more stupid Scientology or the statements on the website. Either way, only an idiot would believe either.

18. Ima start calling hash shit.