Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Justin's Official Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by justin, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Hello Fellow tokers I figured Id post some of my pickups because it seems I make a lot of them these days first off Im gonna start with sum bud I picked up this week Bubblegum....

Attached Files:

2. srry in advance for the shitty pics only had my 1.3 megapixel camera with me...

3. Looks pretty tasty, cell phone pics are not the greatest but it works!

You an artist, looks like paint on your desk

4. its a chair and yes im not so much of an artist but im a painter for profession...thanks for the comment bro

5. nice and hairy looks good, enjoy bro!

6. ty bro hope ur pickup goes as well!!

7. thx brah hopefully haha, only time will tell!

8. well hopefully ill have sum more pics up for yall tommorow plan on picking up something dank

9. bump...no more love!!

10. You guys herrb looks fuxin sweet my pot looks lie green hay i don't pay near as much but shit

11. haha we all smoke regs sometime but i try to smoke this good shit as much as possible