Justin Trudeau 'well...maybe all those migrants weren't such a good idea...'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 25, 2017.

1. but thats the point, it is difficult to vet these migrants because the countries they come from have no centralized government. No documentation.

2. had to use cnn just because haha

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
    "Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said.
    In times such as these, America has always shown its true character -- responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice," Trump said.

3. They are only "Fuckin immigrants" until you need the brain-surgeons etc. to save your life.

Britain has Royally fucked this up, and no one want to go there now, for the very reasons stated above.

Crazy that the Governance who created this shit, are trying like fuck to weasel out now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No it`s not. Whilst part of the EU, the UK has access to files of ALL EU migrants........

Brexit ends access to this. Your point caller?

5. I have no issue with the people who do this legally to my country. Thats not the point. I was talking about the wave of 'migrants" from african nations that have overrun europe in general. And it has happened because of the EU dictating what the countries should do because of liberal values. Globalist agenda.
    I just think that what is happening in the countries that have followed the EU's orders for their immigration policies are just showing why you shouldn't do that. Those attacks were not commonplace 10 years ago, its a new problem caused by the massive influx of these people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You have the utter balls to use C fuckin` NN?

To state FACTS?

19225910_1571226109618276_4680693356854220036_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. but your not getting this...the countries they come from are not centrilized at all. There is no legit form of documentiation on most of these people flooding into the country.

so you are saying they know who all these people are. So they knew who these terrorists were that they let in that just attacked barcelona...but they let them in anyways? How about the london attackers? You are saying that the government knows all about these people and are letting known terrorists in to the country because...why? They want to see it destroyed?

8. it was literally direct quotes from the presidents speech, that was the whole point of sharing the cnn article. If you just read the quotes and not their bullshit opions, you will see that wasn't a divisive speech at all. You asked for the president to say that stuff and I proved to you that he did, with an article from one of the most anti-trump news outlets on the planet.

9. And I raise you.......

Why White Supremacists Find Comfort in Trump's Erratic Messaging

• Like Like x 1
  10. While I find your guess interesting, that's all it is. We're talking about Brexit and the UK not Trumpisim or the US. Business owners are expressing concern in the UK about who will take up the low paying fully legit positions in some sectors and this is a very valid concern.

There is a certain percentage of every society that does not want to work and will not work. In the UK they claim welfare and survive on that and petty crime. How will it be possible to convince these individuals to work?

If they won't take the jobs who will?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I provided you exactly what you asked for. What difference does it make if some white supremist idiot likes the message? It doesn't make any at all. There were plenty of unscrupulous types who enjoyed obamas liberal garbage, including all the people who were allowed to illegally enter the country.

12. I wasn't talking about trumpism dude stop deflecting. I know you completely understand the point I was making to you guys. Thats why you have no actual answers other than to attack the idea of "trumpism", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. There was absolutely a nationalist movement behind brexit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. A majority of the people were obviously sick and tired of a faceless organization of unelected bureaucrats running their country. And they fucking should be.
    All I was doing was showing that there are certainly other reasons as to the exodus as you have put it. While I don't doubt there were some who have left because of brexit, it is completely counter-intuitive to blame it solely on that, especially considering all the terrorist activity and cultural appropriation that is happening right now.

13. I am bold enough to look into ANY nations politics, however, I check shit out first.

`nice day etc.

14. I didn't say I know nothing, I said I wasn't an expert. I was simply just trying to point out to you that it certainly isn't all to blame for brexit and that line of thinking is counter-intuitive.

15. and if I'm going to make assumptions about people the least I do is look at the post in question. "I don't claim to be an expert" is a lot different than "I don't know anything". nice try though. Its pretty typical, nothing rational to back up your standing so you flip me off and walk away.

16. If you can provide a source for your claim that terrorist attacks and cultural appropriation are to blame for the fall that would be cool.

The doors haven't even been closed yet and numbers are falling. It will be interesting to see what will happen when Brexit is completed and the UK is out of the EU. The UK will have full control of it's borders, free to deport, reject or accept who it wishes.

17. No amigo, (did you just assume my race?)

Joking aside, I don`t have you down as an ignoramous, far from it.
    I`m not posting then walking, I`m merely trying to say this:

If I delve into the politics of another nation, I make fucking sure that I have a grip on it.
    I`m not British, nor American, I`m just a toker and a reader.
    If I see/feel wrong, I feel it my duty to interject and offer an alternative option/option.
    That is not a slant on you personally, just the fucking world in general.

If you read back, I have offered back up to my standings, and the reasons de`tre that I have assumed them.

I merely wish for a libertanian world. Not full-on, but acceptance of those less better off in society.

It`s not a pipe dream, it`s an idealism, which I`m sorry........ I just don`t see here.

I see this: " I`m fine. Employed, rich even. And fuck those who are not."

It could easily be you or yours given ONE wrong life call. I care. Am I so bad for that?

18. I care about the welfare, sufferage and hatred meted out to the less fortunate.

WE ARE ALL FUCKING HUMAN are we not?

As the Bible states......Is it not part of our lives to help the needy?

I`m not a religious person, but if that fucked up rule book with a cross on it sends ANY message...

It is a message of peace, pity and tolerance.

Ya know....... The Christian way.