Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Yeah, I know the whole story. It's just ironic that you have a bad ass ride and Only get busted for racing at 55. :laughing:  :laughing:

:smoke:

2. By hating on him, you're only validating his success. Is it that hard to just stop caring? This sort of stuff gets far too much media attention because more people need to just stop giving fucks (about "celebrities"). He's just another guy. If you like him, cool. If you don't, just move on. 

3. Was talking to a mate yesterday wondering here in the uk, why no one has shot this clown yet?

4. I  don't expect to see a titled 'Justin Bieber' on GC, let alone seeing it go 'hot'.

We're no better than his fans. The only way to stop people like this becoming universally idolised is to stop acknowledging them completely, like a badly behaved dog. Is it too much to ask to keep GC a 'bieber-free' place?

5. LMAO was he really going 55 mph? In a lambo hahahaha wow

6. But isn't that about top speed for the battery powered Barbie Lamborghini?

7. If you think he's going to just get off, you're wrong and you clearly don't know Florida. This isn't Lindsay Lohan and California. He's fucked. He won't be fucked AS hard, but fucked nonethless. Best week.

we need some kinda Dumbass to Laugh and chuckle at here....

Beiber is the perfect  douche for the job  :)

:bongin:

9. Lol I would be doing the exact same thing as Bieber if I had that money, he just needs to be more careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. iv cut my self afew times over this its so depressing i dont want to live any more free bieber

11. He gives weed a bad name. People like him are responsible for society-at-large looking at weed as a drug for dumb, spoiled, reckless kids, not for the enlightening, magical plant it truly is.

12. [quote name="silver hazed" post="19399688" timestamp="1390597874"]iv cut my self afew times over this its so depressing i dont want to live any more free bieber[/quote]I get that you're not being serious, but you shouldn't ever joke or make light about a serious thing like suicide or self mutilation. You'd understand if you ever had a friend or relative kill themselves or inflict bodily harm on themselves. Not cool man. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. keep him....please

14. man i realize i'm alone here but i feel sorry for the kid. yeah i realize he was drag racing drunk, high and pilled out at 4AM in a lambo. but this kid has been followed around by cameras, paparazzi, fans, news sites, for years. ever since he was 12 years old. 12. a kid. he's grown up like this, and it's not even his fault - his mom pushed him into it. imagine, being 14 and not being able to do anything without it being photographed and reported on. then being berated about it and verbally abused by millions of people...at 13-14 years old. death threats. cruel names, jokes, and photographs. it would take a toll on your mental health. the kid may be a brat, but going through puberty and adolescence with hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of girls wanting your body, and in the media spotlight, i'm sure you wouldnt exactly be the perfect person either. stop berating this kid. if anything,berate his stupid fucking mother for putting all this bullshit on the shoulders of a 12 year old boy.

15. I cant believe this kid is representing Canada in the media. 

16. Cry me a fucking river for how terrible this guy has had it.

17. Don't all be so quick to judge on someone when you don't know whats going on in their head. 

18. You think money buys happiness?

19. No, but he does and THAT is likely his main problem.

20. I agree.. Hes a 19 yr old kid, no formal education and millions of dollars to blow. I don't expect him to be investing into stocks.

But for the sake of his mentally unstable fanbase, I hope he pulls his shit together.