Justin bieber smoking weed

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Trust the Daily Mail to make a big thing of it. He's a rich, successful teenager in the music industry, it would be more shocking if he didn't smoke weed.

2. Actually I saw the original article where it was first mentioned, I believe. Bieber Behaving Badly or something lol.

It said he's been giving lip and just doing whatever he wants lately. No shit. And it said that he smokes weed from the time he wakes up (y). Go get em Biebs.

Of course I went back to the article to show someone else and that line was pretty much edited right out, I was like wtf Orwell media.

3. He's so dreamy :love:

4. I'm just happy for him man and who knows maybe this will give the world a second opinion on weed. Idk man either way this is like all over Facebook and the news

5. i don't really care for his music, but i don't understand why a lot of people hate him? what has he done to make people hate him?

6. Be rich and have girls crazy over him.

If the guys smokin weed now than right on man.

7. Now we can look forward to junior high kids peddling mids crying..."eaaayy son...I got sum dat bieber..."

And you thought "loud" was annoying.

8. If I was a millionaire off that garbage, I would be laughing my way to the bank too :p

9. Lol it'd be shocking if he didnt smoke weed.. Who doesn't smoke weed lol

10. Only thing that would actually make this surprising is if his ex-girlfriend decided she needed to one-up this and get caught [violently inhaling unmentionables] off a strippers ass.

Now that shit would be surprising. :D

But a Canadian music artist smoking weed? Yeah, real shocker. :rolleyes:

11. The only thing worse than Justin Bieber is the papparazzi

12. Haha yes. Everyone smokes weed :D

13. Yup I would expect him to smoke a blunt.........."the day that camera guy died, I smoked like 8 blunts of kush".