Justin Bieber Smokes Weed, Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by supersm0ke, Jan 6, 2013.

1. #1 supersm0ke, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    *Link to Article*

"Justin Bieber kicked off the new year on a real high note -- clutching a smoldering blunt at a big party inside a Newport Beach hotel room this week."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not really news, but he's 19, and doing what he wants in life. Good on him

3. seemed to be the best fit

4. So what? :confused_2: By conservative estimate, half of the music industry uses cannabis! :smoking:

5. If we're going to define it, then I'll be a bit more clear and say it's not news to me

To some people, it is news and that's cool

But Justin Bieber is an entertainment figure - just because he's decided to start smoking weed, is not interesting enough to me to devote too much time to find out more about him

6. I dont think its possible for me to give less of a fuck

7. Maybe his music will improve because of it? Unless he's been a regular smoker for all these years and his music is still horrible. Either way, good for him.

8. Who gives a shit, lots of people smoke weed

9. I guess cause he has so many chicks wanting his D, the weed smoking community has now increased. Smoking some good weed would give em an eye opener towards what music really is. Basically, if you think further, win win situation. I lost my point..... freshly baked. <3

10. ಠ_ಠ

Did anyone else cringe?

11. Justin Bieber is too gay to smoke marijuana.

12. I feel stupider just for reading this.

13. Interesting, I didn't know you could measure how gay someone is

Why does sexuality even matter... anyone can be gay... the last 5 people who had sex with your mother could now be gay... but there's no way to measure, unless you know something I don't

14. I'm really depressed to find out about this. I'm gonna need to smoke a joint to get over this.

15. his pants are horrible.

16. Did you see the picture of him meeting your PM?

[​IMG]

I understand if you don't like Harper but c'mon at least dress a little formal if you're meeting a figurehead of power in person.

17. While I agree that Justin Beiber is quite annoying, I don't see how posting a picture of Ellen Degeneres with the PM is going to prove your point.

18. I'd be surpised if he didn't smoke bud.

19. I was being facetious :smoking:

20. I get that, but it's so outdated, I think you get that as well, so I won't try and lecture you