Justin Bieber going to jail?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heerbalist, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Justin Bieber Facing Six Months In Jail As Case Goes To Prosecutors - Yahoo! omg! UK

Hahaha, better not drop the soap!

2. Sounds like he can fend for himself if he put the fucking guy in the hospital.

3. the dink will get out of it no problem probably.

4. I know im completely stunned by his apparent ability to send paparazzi to the hospital.

I must be true, then.

Everyone in Hollywood is a fucking PUSSY!

5. Hes rich.

Rich people don't do time. They pay fines.

6. He won't get in any real trouble.

7. God damn everytime i see a picture of this kid I wanna slug him in his face

8. Not really. Depends on why he went to the hospital. Was it because he was severely injured? Maybe it was just to play up the publicity or help his legal case when he sues beiber to hell.

9. Good call.

I wouldn't mind getting "beat up" by Justin Bieber to get a reaaaal nice cash settlement :hello:

I'd be buying a roor rasta custom, illadelph inline, and smoke all my buddys on an ounce blunt!!

Dam I wish i got my ass kicked by j biebs

10. HAHHAHHA!!

[​IMG]

11. Yeah assuming the guy who got hurt isn't a huge pussy.

People will go to the hospital for 6 stitches they don't need.

It's the media... Somebody goes to the hospital and they get wet thinking about publishing it.

12. more likely the guy got a minor scratch and went to the hospital just to show the court he was "injured"

13. Very true, I've avoided going to the hospital for broken bones before but I've also seen a lot of people go to the hospital for a lot less.

14. I might wait it out a day and go in tomorrow to find out I broke my arm... but if I have a cut and the bleeding stops on it's own it'll be fine.

I've seen people get stitches for a cut that a bandaid could of fixed.

15. I hope he gets his shit pushed in

16. If only this would make him disappear...

p.s he'd drop the soap on purpose.

17. [​IMG]

18. I cut glass for a living for 8 years so you can imagine how scarred up I am. I kept a tube of super glue by my machine just for these occasions. 8 years and not one stitch. Went through a lot of glue though.

19. doubt it

those mothafuckers takin pics are annoying as shit even if you aint a celeb you can understand how they get mad at that shit and snap on they ass

plus i read he blocked em in