justin beiber movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DAVlD, Jan 24, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ESvLgxymCM]YouTube - Justin Bieber Never Say Never "Underdog" Trailer Official (HD)[/ame]

found it on youtube

2. yea nobody gives a shit but i actually gotta give the kid his props he got this fuckin famous by singing on youtube? DAMN

3. Another fucking Justin Bieber thread, wtf! Who gives a rats ass? Im starting to think that the people who make these threads must actually like him. Why else bother to make a thread about something you dont like or care about?

4. I find all the hate funny... I'll crack a joke about him, but there's no reason to hate just because he's successful.

5. still waiting for someone to assasinate this faggot

6. Unless you're a 12 year old female please don't tell me you've actually seen it or plan on seeing it.

7. What if I saw it to get with some 12 year old female? ;)

8. lol, well as long as you aren't crushing on justin beiber...

9. jeepers I can't wait to see it. he's like the greatest thing since the last big dump I took

10. spends over 700 every two weeks for that reterded childs hair cut.

glad he's making it big though...but to be known for your hair? he needs to change hair style and see if he's still popular...milked the hair thing...I want to punch very 12 year old that copies hair styles...oh well...maybe when he grows up he'll show real talent

I use to not like j timberlake but once he got away from the cliche crap he showed his true talent, hate that style of music but mad respect and he's fucking funny as hell. bibber?? he's hot for now...wait till puberty..remember Hansen? yeah...lame as them

11. Yeh hes famous i know yes he should get his props...But he has no talent he sang on youtube and got picked up.

Everyone has talent but people what arnt famous have so much talent they go to hollywood to get into the biz to get famous they get turned down

then some dumb kid sits his ass on his computer sings songs gets rich...Kinda lame.

One day ill be a judge of music and ill know what can hit the radio stations

Yes i hate rap yes i hate opera yes i hate country but least i know the bad to the good.

for that movie itll make the box office news. :eek:

12. I don't think it's "lame" at all that someone can put themselves out there on youtube and make it big from that. In fact, that's pretty damn awesome. It's all about who you know normally, but when it comes to youtube, it's all about who knows YOU.

13. Lol I don't like the kid either but he is in no way shape or form an EPIC FAILURE.

14. Fuck Bieber. He's a bitchboy.

15. mayne bieber is filthy rich deal with it

i'm going to the movie no doubt

16. It's funny, cuz he has more money than you.

17. IDGAF how much money he has, I'm sick of hearing of him, sick of people freaking out over him. He's the new-age Aaron Carter. Fuck 'em.

:)

18. Nah he's the new-age teenage girl obsession, when's the last time you heard of the jo bros? They're pretty much old news now that biebs is in the spotlight, and soon another young boy with sick flow will steal the hearts of teens everywhere.