Justified

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 420patient, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Just came on anybody else been watching it from the first season? Pretty good show.

2. I made a justified thread at the start of the season but people almost never post in it because nobody watches. It is without question the most underrated TV show of all time.

3. Yeah ive been watchin it from the beginning. I find it pretty entertaining. Id say its in my top 10 shows at the moment.

4. One of the best written shows currently airing. The violence gets a little mundane after a while, but the bad guys/gals are consistently top notch and get some of the best dialogue.

5. Criminally.
    Criminally underrated. 

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Walton Goggins is an incredible actor although this season was weaker than some of the previous ones. Next season is going to be awesome finally back to where it all started Raylan vs Boyd

8. #8 *guest, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014

Agreed on all points. This season left something to be desired for me, but I still loved it. 

Walton Goggins will forever be one of my favorite actors though, he's been fantastic in Justified, he was amazing in The Shield, and his short stint in Sons of Anarchy has been hilariously terrific. Never thought he'd look so good with boobs. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does anyone else besides me hope that at the very end Raylan decides to team up with Boyd and they ride off into the sunset and rob banks together forever?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Agreed, loved him in the shield, not sure if you watch community but he was on an episode this season and killed it. And I've always seen it ending how it originally was supposed to, with raylan putting boyd in the ground

11. I just finished the 5th season and I gotta say I was pretty impressed with Michael Rapaport. I loved Daryl Crowe, thought he was a funny bastard.

12. Agreed.

Dewey: "we're gonna be in a ton of shit if we get caught with these dead bodies!"

Daryl: "we ain't gotta worry about that cousin Dewey. We'll just hide 'em underneath all the heroin."

13. Haha that is classic, his accent and the way he talked was so funny.

14. Waiting every week for a new episode for this shit is too much :laughing:

15. Yeah, it's hard. It's gonna really suck when this show ends.

16. Seriously man, what am I gonna do without Boyd? :(

17. It's hard to even imagine it. He is one of my favorite characters of all time. He is as colorful and as smart as a batman villain.

18. Is it on netflix?

19. Unfortunately no. It is on Amazon prime.

20. He is definitely fantastic, love the way he talks just too funny.