Justice Party 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BlazeLE, Mar 24, 2012.

1. so because they dont kill you when you leave its not a dictatorship :rolleyes:

they tell you when you work. if you dont they fire you. sure you can ask for different hours but they dont give a shit and will fire you (know from experience, i tried explaining to them that due to my sleeping disorder i cant come in the morning after working a closing shift. they didnt care and kept scheduling me for bullshit hours that i physically could not work so they fired me).

they tell you what to do. if you question them or dont do it they fire you.

they tell you to piss in a cup violating your privacy so they can dictate what
    you do off the clock. you decline or show up positive they fire you.

you dont work fast enough, they fire you.

you say anything bad about your boss they will fire you.

you make a simply mistake they can and will fire you.

they decide it cheaper for them to send your job over seas. they will lay you off.

they dont make enough money while their CEO's make record pay. they will lay you off.

your only choices are
    1. be their bitch
    2. try and be someone elses bitch
    3. starve

hows that for freedom :rolleyes:

2. Explain how any of that prevents you from opening your own company and doing it your way?

3. so what you're saying is only business owners should be allowed to have a decent life... im not an business person. does that mean i should be a wage slave my whole life?

4. Explain it instead of straw manning

5. Why do you always present these false narratives as to what an individual's choices in life are? Employment is a contract agreed upon by 2 parties, both parties are able to negotiate the terms of the contract.

You forgot one option, self employed. You are now your own bitch, you better be nice to yourself, you might fire yourself and henceforth starve. :eek:

6. i already explained the workers problems...

7. Ex. Plain. Why. You. Can. Not. Be. Your. Own. Boss. And. Pay. Your. Workers. What. Ever. You. Want.

If your ideals are so strong and so many people agree with you there should be loads of support. I'm starting to doubt your convictions. . .

8. #68 BlazeLE, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    i already told you im not a business guy. i have no desire to run my own business. but does that mean i should be a wage slave forever afraid of getting fired for some bullshit reason? considering the fact that a business is useless without workers you'd think workers would get some respect...

edit: besides not everyone can own their own business because there there would be no workers... the workers just need to be treated fairly. something that would not happen without labor regulations. its already bad enough as it is with what little regulation there is...

9. So obviously all those people who are business 'guys' are doing something you aren't willing to do. If you aren't willing to educate and train to take care of your life you are already a slave and you are a slave by your own choices.

All you are trying to do now is bring everyone else who is willing to educate and train themselves down to your level, in spite of their own efforts.

Thanks for making my 2000th post pwn another authoritarian that hates freedom and liberty =)

10. By this logic, you would starve before you started your own business. But before you starved, you'd ask the government to give you a job, doesn't matter how productive (lack there-of) the job is, so long as it's a job.

11. yes im an authoritarian who hates freedom an liberty despite the fact that my whole base is anti-authoritarianism in the work place and freedom and liberty for workers. good job.

12. #72 BlazeLE, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    look at how authoritarian i am :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

here is the 2012 candidates locations. look how libertarian paul is...

[​IMG]

13. God forgive us for having good intentions

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJLmkC2-lw]Sh*t Statists Say to Libertarians - YouTube[/ame]

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPXvY8TW5RI]Sh*t Conservatives Say - YouTube[/ame]

16. which side are you on?

17. Mines funnier, it doesn't get caught up in a cult of personality nobody here adheres to.

18. [​IMG]

19. considering im a libertarian by definition neither does yours...

20. I don't think you have a clue what you are