Just...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ZtX, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I just railed 1 mg of K-pin and then orally took another.

Ready to chill.

Wish I had some alcohol to go with it but I'm just sitting here playing Halo Wars.

Should be chill for a while.

2. hell yeah man, snorting klonipins and there not even water-soluble! nahh but next time, just eat it.

3. I took another one. Lol

4. nice way to waste a pill

/fail :eek: lol jk but the best way to take many benzodiapine pills is sublingually, or under your tongue.

5. ^^agreed. it'll (maybe) hit you faster but you lose some of it, but since you took 2 orally you should be real chill since I'm assuming you don't have a big tolerance. I actually like chewing klonopin, many of the different iterations of them taste pretty good, I had some blue 1s for a while that tasted like sweet tarts without sugar, no lie.

and props to you, I got a mg in me too. took it right after i railed 10 mg of oc. i'm feeling pretty good right now

6. I snorted one to get the effects to kick in faster after taking the other two.

I know I'll lose most of it, but it makes it feel prolonged.

I'm a little chill now, I just wish I had a Sparks or a Joose to chase it.

7. Hmmm people on here always giving other people who sometimes snort benzos a hard time about it with all there scientific facts and what not, but as soon as the drip kicks in you start swallowing the crushed up pill. So really your wasting some of it but not all of it. Even though i agree popping them is much much better im just saying.

8. Yeah I'm feeling hella chill right now.

The drip did kick in hard as hell, haha..

Also I just took another.. So I'd estimate around 3 1/2 kpin.. I still wish I had a sparks though. Yummy alcohol.

9. lol is there something wrong with giving ppl reliable scientific facts about drugs,

10. #10 Cannavoid, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    No not at all there Jack its just when ten people jump all over the ops nuts saying that it isnt water sullable telling him he just wasted a pill.

11. Well I'm cool with PsychiatricWard.

He's my bud, so he was just messin.

12. yea i feel yea