Just wrote a rap song pissed off (eminem style)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by EASYlivin, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #1 EASYlivin, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    Lol dont take any of this seriously. I was in a bad mood and wanted to write a "eminem style" song. Anything in parenthasis means it would be said in the background. this is meant to be rapped with a fast beat.

Back to the start.. this piece of shit fuckin broke my heart.
    Cheatin like it’s a good dream, lets let off some steam,
    Like its fuckin star wars, cutting off his head with a slice of the beam,
    Pffft, things got bad , I started cutting, ha not me though,
    Hell no, just some guy I guess, like pressin a 40 cal to his chest, squeezing tha trigga like a game,
    But this shit aint no game, it’s his life, dare to pull it twice?
    Russian roulette anyone?? Shit sounds fun. How bout loading it completely,
    Robbin a bank like im fuckin trick or treatin,
    Hoppin 7-11’s like im some sort of professional, uh lets stop by tha confessional,
    Got a few sins to recognize, like relating to breast size, (uh whattt)
    My sins would be double d’s, and not from fuckin sellin trees,, (bitch please)
    All the fuckin hoes just want it, (uhh syphilis?) Nahh they’ve already got that,
    Plus the rest of tha diseases like some sort of walking beast in a costume,
    Ten shots deep, you still look beat… uhh what is this 80 proof? Yeah that must be my cue,
    “Uhh back the fuck up”, that’s my conscience speaking,
    “You really want a kid? Payin child support til ya dead?”
    "Fucks wrong with ya head,"
    Get out the club, Start a fight, pull out a knife, maybe think twice!? (think twice.. think twice)
    Ah fuck this shit, smoke 2 blunts instead, blow white smoke,
    get some head, til she choke!!

:smoke: this is probably shit! but i could care less haha

2. Omg you are pac.

3. very funny :p

4. correcto mundo

5. it aint shit man I liked a couple of lines, and if anyone tells you you're shit tell em to go to hell man, who cares what some random cunt thinks..

what I just don't get is bullshitting when you rap, like talkin bout robbing banks and shit, just seems fake

up to you though.

6. haha yeah i normally wouldnt. I was angry and was listenin to some eminem tracks and obviously he doesnt mean alot of his stuff. :D thanks for not hatin tho

7. some random cunt lol thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks I'll break the rap down and analyze it for ya if you really want me to be a cunt.
    I rap for a career and was just giving my 2 cents he said he thought it may be shit but he didn't care so he shouldn't care what anyone says.

Not hating on ur rap bro its just obvious that u wrote it "in the moment" I'm sure if you really sat down with what you have, have a beat to go with it, and then really structure the rap it could be very good maybe even recordable quality. the fact that you are thinking about your add libs as you write is advanced for a beginner and good to see:hello:

8. I wasn't talkin about you, I was talkin about random cunts in general.