Just wondering

Discussion in 'General' started by Cornflake, Mar 21, 2004.

1. I'm not sure if anyone knows much about psychological disorders, hell this may even be perfectly normal. I tend to have emotions at times that it doesn't make sense. I'll be sitting watching tv and I'll get nervous (not just a little I'll start to sweat and shake) or I'll be walking down the street and become ecstaticaly happy. It doesn't make sense (at least to me) about why I feel this way... just wondering if anyone knows what it is mostly cause I'm way too lazy and cheap to actually get myself diagnosed.

2. inappropriate affect is... well it's pretty much self-explanatory, but for example it's like if you laugh when someone tells you your friend died or you are very sad when you win money. Stuff like that.

It's a symptom of schizophrenia, but I hope that's not the case. You may want to go see a professional.

I knew being a psych major may, in some teeny tiny way, come in handy once in a while.

3. ahah omg ya dude you might wanna get checked out. sorry i just had to reply cause i saw yoru sig groucho marx and the marx brothers ..thats the funniest shit dude lol

has anybody ever seen their movies damn i wish i had the dvds but i jsut got the vhs ..tis alas but vcr is broken ;-(

THEY are funny!! now wheres that pot nad movies thread :)