1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

just wondering what you stoners think of my site..

Discussion in 'General' started by ITZWEEDMAN!, Jan 5, 2004.

1. i was wondering what yall thought of my website.. i worked on it long and hard just like my penis to make it an informative site. i have a lot more shit coming up too like what to do with cops, your rights, etc. i think i did a pretty damn good fucking job myself! i was just wondering some opinions and suggestions or any feedback. ill take free marijuana weed offers as well. its at http://www.geocities.com/deucebagsucks thanks!!! :)

your friend,

weedman

2. to be honest...you seem just that guy who made that "Ultimate Ninja Power" shit website. Not trying to be mean or anything but yeah u wanted comments....

it sucks. hardcore.

4. allocated data transfer? it must rule. lol

5. damn right it does

love,

weedman

6. I got there now, I think it's pretty dumb. It reminds me of www.realultimatepower.net , except that guy's site is funny. Just my opinion, maybe someone else will like it....peace

7. whoopsiedaisy I feel the exact same way. I'm kinda thinking he made the sn as some stupid joke, trying to be funny. If you're trying to be an asshole, please stop (edit: ITZWEEDMAN! not whoopsiedaisy)

addition: Weed hasn't killed 6 people, it has killed 0 people.

8. I agree with both of yalll...the site contains such slapstick humor that a 7 year old could put together...cept a 7 year old can't learn HTML.

9. ***cough***Bull Shit***cough***

10. A 7 year old could possibly learn HTML, if he was smart and applied himself enough. But this guy doesn't seem to be smart, so something else is up

11. I think the site is GREAT!!!

its obviously a joke, i dont think weedmans lookin for us to believe any of that shit...

but i gotta say it was one of the funniest things ive ever read in my life :D

keep it up man, you got atleast one fan hahaha.

Grasscity Deals Near You