Just wondering if these look ok?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jetLYFE, Jul 1, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. they look great man

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome guys! They are 3 weeks from sprout of the 5th the are HSO bubba kush autos

4. I really have tried to learn as much as possible and im slowly getting there! Lol!

5. thats it man it all takes time ALOT of effin time lol autos are great man as long as you do your research you will be fine alot of people say first timers dont even bother that didnt stop me and it went very well with minimal problems and guess what 2 plants under a mars hydro 300w plus a 130w cfl and they love it i mean its on track for girly fist sized colars about 10 of them give or take each plant and i lst the shit out of them still now i do a bit of lst just to get the light to penetrate it as much as possible

6. Thats awesome eljayco! And I usually play YouTube videos all day and listen to them while i work and then about 2 hours or so at night i just read read read on here about how to do certain things! So after all the reading i felt growing in coco was my best option and so far (fingers crossed) they LOVE IT!

• Like Like x 2
  7. And im using a 96 reflector mars light

• Like Like x 1
  8. coco is deffs the shizznit

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1468001875.575031.jpg