Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wondering if I'm getting ripped off(picture)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kidwithguitar, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 kidwithguitar, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Its supposed to be a quarter. Paid 60 for it and its compared to an American quarter. I'm from Canada so its the only American coin i could find.

edit: just so everyone knows i uploaded a picture of it with real camera on page 4

2. Can't really tell.

Seems good to me though.

3. The ganja looks dark

4. #4 SirW, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    Buy a scale. But it seems okay for 60, you definitely didn't get ripped off.

5. Thats a quad man?? :confused:

I would weigh that shit man it looks kinda short

6. its really good weed. cant really tell from the picture tho cause i took it with my shitty phone

7. looks like 5-7 g's...
    not quite sure...

but $60 for that to me is quite worth it!!

8. #8 doobie masta, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you paid 60 for a quarter, it's not "really good weed." A quad of some good Cali nug is anywhere from 100 - 140$ for me

9. that looks solid...no way to tell without a scale...it you buy in amounts like this often...it wouldnt hurt to buy a scale

10. He's from Canada remember? 10 bucks a gram, baby :cool:

11. #11 doobie masta, Aug 31, 2011
    Ahh, I see :smoke: my mistake

12. I cant call it a quarter. Deff 6 grams or more though

13. #13 S0UR, Aug 31, 2011
    How would you know?

14. not to sound like a dick but in canada i pretty much always get top notch weed. ive smoked expensive dispensery stuff when i was in cali and the difference isnt to notable. the guy that sold me this grows his own stuff so its pretty good. and maybe its just where i live but paying more than 10 a gram is pretty unheard of here

15. #15 doobie masta, Aug 31, 2011
    My mistake sir :smoke:

16. no problem dude. price here almost seems just wrong sometimes considering how much other people are forced to pay

17. #17 doobie masta, Aug 31, 2011
    Yeah man 10/G is a damn good price! I live in California so clinic nug is easy as hell to get. It's 25 for 2 g's so just a little more

18. shit.. smoked one bowl and im baked. money well spent

19. seems ok for a quarter...although it looks a little fluffy bro

20. need a high resolution close-up!