Just wondering how they look

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dredi25, Apr 11, 2013.

1. I'm just wondering how my plants looks.

Attached Files:

2. outside of the yellowing tips which could easily just be caused from flowering, it looks great haha

3. They've been like that before flowering, what could it be?

4. could just be a little nute burn.... but it doesnt look very serious and unless it begins getting worse id just maybe drop the nutes down a bit and see what happens. You arent all that far from harvest anyway

5. Haven't used any nutes, but I got ocean forest soil so, these are about 45 days old so

6. Damn haha. Could be a deficiency then.... look around the stickies in the sick plants section

7. Check your PH.

8. FFOF is supposed to last 30 days but I start adding their nutrients before that so u prolly just got some deficiency but don't go too hard if u decide to add nutes

9. I'm not gonna add any, I figure there's only a few weeks left and by the time I'll beable to afford any it'll be time to harvest them.

10. Not a bad choice, your end product will be flushed very well and should burn and taste just fine. U might not get the heaviest bud production, but I would rather have some clean bud than a lot of unflushed, chemical tasting bud that doesn't burn haha :)