Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wondering how much does a pound of bud cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Jul 14, 2010.

1. #21 KushKing13, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    Too many things to factor in, but I would guess 4K-5K?

I used to get for 1.5K/lb at most.. I knew the grower, personally.

2. 1000$/lb.. Kill shit in NorCal

3. Never purchased a pound, but around here its 280 for an ounce of some top shelf. So that comes out to around $4500/lb

I'd never pay what I pay for a single ounce when buying 16 ounces. I'd probably drop that number down to $200/ounce, so about $3200/lb seems reasonable.

Just grow your own. Grow an ounce for under $50 after your first harvest easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The killer shit cost me about 160$ to grow indoors almost nothing outdoor.

Going rate on the street $4,000

5. For me
    Pound of Dank- $3000
    Thats $187 a zip

6. If you it the right connects you can get a whole bale of shwag for less than 100 bucks in az/tx. Drive that up north and make an easy couple grand. I used to work with a dude who's family lived in Arizona and were Aryan brotherhood. Once a year he'd drive down and pick up a bale. Bring it back up north and flip it for an insane amount.

7. I just bought a half O of pink lady for $100

8. I lold at some of the people talking out of their ass "might cost 1000-1200" haha. A QP here costs 900-1000 so a lb would be about 3-3500 maybe 4.

9. 1000-1500 is pretty much the amount you would pay in the north west if you're buying straight from the grower. I don't know what "dank" weed is haha. Dank is a very relative term. Everybody says their weed is "dank" :p.

10. here I can get a quarter ounce for 60 bucks

11. Wow,that is so much money compared to the few hundred at most to actually grow a pound. Lol
    Its rediculous that its priced that high.. even more surprising people buy it

12. If you get it straight from the source, you may pay around 1800 to 2400 but in most cases you would have to go to the guy on the bottom of the pyramid and would cost between 3000 and in some places up to 4000.
    But if you plan on getting that much, and possibly more than once it'd be worth it to just grow it yourself.
    peace

13. #33 Criggity, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    Way too many variables to give you a straight answer. IE Where you live, who you're buying from, what time of year (close to harvest time drops prices in some areas), how harsh your area is on pot in legal terms if its not legal there, if your in a drought or not, quality of smoke, and many more. Given those variables, I've seen a pound go for $450 to upwards of $6000.
    Best advice is ask your local reputable dealer, not us.

14. Anywhere between 1000-5000$ bucks depending on location.

15. Here in Florida I regularly spend anywhere from 2500-2800 per pound for top shelf. If I grab a 10 pack Id be somewhere around 2300 per.

16. I've nvr bought that much at one time but not terribly priced for good stuff.

17. Everyone on here is getting straight robbed for their pounds, or my connection is really good.

1,500 for anything low quality to super brick

1800 for dank top shelf grade A.

Shipping fee of $50 otherwise the p I got of Champagne Kush the other day would have been 1750 direct from Denver.

18. In Ontario it would be about $2300

19. #39 nugbuilder, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    3 stacks if you know the grower around here. If you go through a dealer it will be higher, how much higher I don't know, when I buy it is from growers exclusively.

The more people that grow the better the prices will get.

20. My broker donates 1400 per pound for my outdoor. The dispensaries donate 1500 to 1700 and then get 35 an 1/8th for it. Kinda sucks but its cool seeing my flowers on Weedmaps.

• Like Like x 1