Just wonderin, but....

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mr.bluntworth, Feb 26, 2009.

1. what is everyones favorite rolling papers? my personal favorite is juicy jay grape

2. mine is juicy raspberries. ive tried lots of different ones but i love jj ras:smoking:

3. God I'm old!!! Zig Zag 1.25

4. yo i feel the old kats like me are going to just be used to the zigzag's. but someone recently gave me a raw and it was pretty nice

5. This is real life stories....how did you think this was the right place for a question about rolling papers?

Just..wow

6. and why do you give a fuck?

7. Mine are juicy jay strawberry

8. This is a forum not the Asshole of the year awards! What made you think you can talk to others like that?

9. Kingsize blue Rizla is the only way to go :D

10. I'm not feeling yall on the juicy js... i dont want any sugar on my weed.

zigzags or jobs the way to go.

11. nope my good man, u have good taste..:cool:

12. pure hemps FTW. burn sooo nice, glue is great and there all natural. gotta love the all natural, specially when ur smoking nothing but hemp when u smoke a joint.

13. +rep. Yes we do. weed needs no extra flavor

14. i am a zig zag kinda man, dude handed me some purple peice of paper and said roll with this i was like where is the sticky end and he was like its all over the paper, i was like yeah next time i feel like sniffing glue to get high and stop smoking weed i ll call u.

15. yeah you should definitely bitch about it

16. i like juicy watermelon as far as flavor

bambuu is my fav

17. I'm sure there's at least one person out there that will agree when I say...

[​IMG] GOLDEN WRAPS FOR THE WIN!!!

18. ill join diceman, how the fuck is this a real life story? i thikn this is supposed to be in recreational mj use

i only use ultra thin zig zags.