Just won 50$, thank you munchies!

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi420, Jul 25, 2009.

1. What up GC. I just made 50$ because I had the munchies. I smoked some good bud, wanted some skittles, drove down to 711 and got me some skittles, ate them and then noticed it said I won 50$. It's legit too.

so fuck yeah. Munchies kick ass.:smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Nice congrats! I always figured those things were impossible to win? :confused_2:

3. Congratulations! You have successfully claimed your prize in the STARBURST® Brand and SKITTLES® Brand "FUNds" Instant Win Game. Look for your $50 prepaid smartOne Visa® Gift Card to arrive at your home within the next 6-8 weeks. Then, go out there and have fun with all those FUNds

Email from skittles :D. I thought they were also. But hey I won 50$.

noice.noice.

4. Congrats!
    Always feels great to win a contest.

5. Thats awesome, what you gonna spend it on? Show us purchase pics!
    More munchies perhaps?
    Maybe a computer part?

6. sweet deal munchies and money :hello:

7. Damn man, I thought I would never even HEAR about someone winning something off something like that. Congrats :D

8. now if only you had the same luck on the lottery :O

9. I bet most people who win just don't look at the inside of the wrapper or whatever and just throw them away so the company never has to pay up.

That's how those promotions and money give-aways are beneficial for the corporations, the vast majority of the time the winners don't claim their prizes.

10. This is deff the first time ive heard of somebody winning one of these types of things period.

Whenever im offered free money, I look into it. Cuz shiets papers paper. (In response to Glass Jar)

11. I only noticed it because Im stoned and took every skittle out of the bag and put them in little groups according to their color on my desk.

but now I know that I should always check.

12. Spoken like a true stoner.

13. LOL @ Hi-Five ^

14. i just had a bag of sour skittles

15. buy 50$ worth of skittles and play that game some more, it'd be like gambling, except you win-win anyways because you always have skittles, and you could win shit too..

:smoking: