Just woke up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by turnoffyourmind, Sep 27, 2008.

1. trying to remember what happened last night. I got drunk as fuck off some watermelon vodka, that shit tricked me...tasted like jolly ranchers so i thought it was harmless! But anyways, i bought some white russian last night (the weed) along with a new chillum, i'll be posting pics later today when i get back home...for now i'm just smokin :smoke: on it, trying to nurse this badass hangover...what's everyone in the city up to?

2. cant sleep. no weed.

3. class mannnnnn i got class at 9. on a sat.

4. shit that sucks man. i just read your post about losing your mind...pretty crazy dude! i have yet to trip on DXM, but i know many friends that made it a habit, doing it multiple times a week...although i'm a bit afraid to now, after reading what you said :eek:

5. I woke up like two hours ago and now I just got back from scoring a fun-sized bag of weed. I have this huge smile on my face because I know I'm gonna get extremely high, and I'm making a playlist of good music to listen to later while I'm baked.
    Since I like writing I'm trying to come up with ideas for a stoner story.

6. Been up since 11am yesterday but it's because I worked 11p-7a the last 2 nights so my internal clock is all fucked up. I feel like I did when I used to go clubbin as in all ate up.

The worst part is that we are so broke combined with the fact that every connection is fucking dry makes for a crabby mothafucka

7. hmm...that vodka sounds good. do you know what kind it was? (brand)