Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just woke up with a bong/concentrate theory... Need help with this one.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Update

Im on dab 15 or so and the water is starting to look suspect. I don't think im going to drink it at this point. Also, after speaking with the guy at Aqua Labs, doing my own research, and seeing whats in this thread, I feel that any amount of active compound in the water would not be significant enough to be used in any application, including drinking.

2. your going about this all retarded, only use a piece for concentrates then when it builds up on the glass over time fill it with alcohol, let it sit, drain, then hash? I have no idea if this is possible but just how id go about it.

3. That's actually kinda nasty. My original intention with this theory was to find out if vapor was being lost from the hit because of diffusion. Im not trying to gain anything but knowledge from this. I might try this, but if the piece gets soo nasty that its ruining the $50 /g wax hits that im taking.... fuck that lol.

The reason I wanted to find this out was to see if there was another method of hitting the piece, or a possible bong water additive/substitute that would have a different solubility then water, THC, and anything else. That way I could maximize my potential hit.

My ideology... Quality over Quantity. Top shelf EVERYTHING. Glass, Wax, Water, Torch, Technique.

4. All of those chemicals are not water soluble. The plant doesn't want its precious chemicals which it just produced be washed away every time it rains, that would be wasteful.

5. This happened to my friend. We were all sitting around a table smoking and playing poker. My friend reached for his glass, but grabbed the bong instead (which was admittedly about the same size). He calmy took a big drink and then spit it out all over the place and soon as he realized what he did. It was great

6. Where you getting your facts bro? CBN will actually "unhigh" you. High CBN strains ARE more analgesic. And the higher the ratio, you inversely get LESS high.

Google that, it's true.

7. Well it dosen't unhigh you it prevents you from getting more high (from what I've heard)

8. Cbn "unhighing" you? Where the fuck are YOU getting your research? While other cannabinoids such as cbn and cbd are not the primary cause of getting you "high", they *are* psychoactive and part of the feeling and experience of smoking weed.

If you've ever smoked a vaporizer you know what THC only effects are like in comparison. The 100's of other cannabinoids are responsible for that physically stoned feeling, which many people (including medical patients) find desirable. It doesn't make you less high

9. Kid I know used to drink bong water.. No one chills with him anymore

10. i used to dump my bong water in empty glasses in my room when i was younger, and then once was so high and had cotton mouth i just grabed the full glass of water and chugged the whole thing almost and then was like that tasted really weedy.. and looked and could tell it was the bong water... i survived .. maybe even got higher because of it