Just woke up from a fucked up dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScottBTmaster, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Alright so last night I went to bed sober for what seems like the first time in ages, I have always been told that I would remember my dreams better if I dont go to sleep stony, so thats what I did.

It just so happens though that I had a ridiculously fucked dream, so here is my dream synopsis.

Alright I was chillin at my friend S's house and there was a gang of people there just getting drunk and being merry and what not. The party was pretty crackin and my buddy and I were talking to these 2 super fine girls and all seems to be going well. My memory gets a little hazy on what happens for a while, but eventually Im sitting on this couch with super fine chick #2 (kinda looks like this)
    [​IMG]
    So anyways we are on this couch and she starts bitching about being cold and shit, so I grab this huge comfy ass quilt that was sitting on the floor next to the couch and put it over both of us. So at this point im like "fuck yeah im gonna get some puss from this hot ass brunette". We start making out and shit, then my hand makes its way down to her vajay, this is where shit starts getting fucked up. I felt nothing odd, but then all of a sudden she goes "Oh idk if you mind but I have a small little penis".

So I jump up from that couch with inhuman speed and agility just like "WTF bro!?!?" and she/he is just sitting there looking stupid, so i walk away all disgusted to my friends so I can hopefully get some condolence. So when I get over to my friends they are all laughing and shit because apparently I was the only one at the party that didnt know she was a he. My dream memory gets all hazy again but eventually I am just sitting at a table at the same party smoking a blunt with my 55 year old mom while she laughs at me for hooking up with a dude.

I woke up today feeling shitty needless to say

The reason I remembered this was the thread about the dude hooking up with his sister/brother

2. Dude...I went to bed high and had a weird dream. An arabian man was holding a gun to my head as he was sliding bracelets around my right wrist. I tried to communicate with him but I was only allowed a queeky voice somewhat like a whisper. He couldn't understand me, and became more and more angry :O

3. Last night I had a dream that the movie "tremors" was happening at my house. Those worms were trying to eat my cats man. :(

4. Perhaps the dream is your subconscious trying to communicate with you.

5. i hope to god not, all i know is that I never want to have a dream like that again

6. I went to bed sober the other day too (weird that it's becoming enough of a rare occurrence for me to point it out), and I dreamed about walking around an old folks home and seeing everybody getting shot by 5 old ladies with guns, sitting neatly in a row, I tried shooting back but my gun jammed and I wound up getting shot in the chest. Then I woke up.

I don't have weed, so I better not dream about shit like that tonight... :confused: