Just when you think you've seen it all...

Discussion in 'General' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Wow.....

Thanks for the gesture.... But I don't think I need the extra help...
    :cool:

2. Hahahaha. That is awesome.

3. Isn't this why we were born with THREE arms? :smoking:

4. "TWO? Hell, give me three!"

I LOLed.....

5. would anyone actually buy that? i'd feel like such an idiot pulling that out in the middle of sex haha

6. im gunna climb up the empire state building with them suction cups and pull out my weiner in front of a buissiness meeting. I can see it now

"hey why is that guy stuck to the windows with his dick out?"

7. OMG I HAVE THESE. I just thought they were suction cups. But now I can put them to a new use :D

8. if you enjoy shameless sex with your partner, and shameless sex is the best, then it would be perfectly appropriate to buy/use a product like this.whipping them out on the first date however...
    good idea to keep it in th back of your car, I'd bet it's come in handy.

9. thats fucking awesome im deff getting one. i love shower sex and ive always said i wish i had some sort of handle. its the perfect place to jam it in the poop shoot and act like it was an accident...

10. whip them boys out,and show a female that you mean buisness.

I wouldnt necessarily use them, too big and akward for me.
    But then again, i'm a simple guy.
    Get what i'm there for, and i'm done.
    Any one else?
    :D

11. you could have some spiderman style sex if you had 8 of em, like you could modify 4 of em so you could put your feet in them, and then have your girl climb up on the wall with her legs spread with her feet in them, and her hands holding on to the top ones, and then you take a standing position up on the wall n go at it.

thats a hell of a new position, and a hell of a workout too

12. that's so funny. might as well practice having sex on a rock climbing wall.

13. "heyyy baby check out my suction cup, it's big, black, and i get some killer traction"

14. haha, those are autobody dent pullers.

I say stick them on her ass for stronger "pulling back" action.