Just When I Thought I've Seen It All... [Long Read]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theVirtuoso, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Never have I had full-on "hallucinations" from bud. I've had CEVs and some tracers, but last night was insane!

Note: This first part is just setting the situation, the main part of the story is under the dotted line. The most prominent part of the story is in bold.

I got a call from my friend around 12:30am or so seein if I wanted to chill with him and two other of my closest friends at his place and that my friend, K, had picked up some good shit. I was already down of course, but not smoking in 2-3 days and not expecting to this was a great surprise.

I get over there and we're chillin in the basement. K has his new dubbler (double bubbler) there that he picked up in Ann Arbor when we hit up 42* and Stairway to Heaven yet again the other day. I'll have to try and get pics because this thing is a beast! Double filtrated, both stems diffused (4 small holes on each), sherlock-style, and sooo solid.

So K whips out the 1/4 he got from this new hook. I don't know how he met this guy, but apparently now we got a new connection to a local grower :smoke:

This bud was too fluffy to break up by hand and stunk up the hole room before even opening the bag (gotta love that dankity dank), but the smell itself wasn't strong, though, it had a real nice skunk-based smell with a subtle sting to the nostrils... tasted real similar with a little extra added spiciness to it. I'm picking up an 1/8th of this stuff in about two hours so I'll try and get some good pics tonight/tomorrow.

---------

So we load up the new double diffy dubbler (haha I love that) and smoke a small bowl between the four of us there (too small for four people, but K wanted this to last until he could grip a zip or two).

Not satisfied I tossed K a few so we could pack a nice, fatass bowl. We set the scene with some deep, heavy trance and all the lights off except for this one light they have in the basement.

It's like a 5+ foot long "snake" that lights up with a bunch of different light/style settings. Every hit I was buzzing more and more until the very last hit it all hit me and I was higher than I've been in longer than I can remember.

This was definitely a sativa dominent high, but still a fairly close ratio. C started playing with the lights in his hands just looking at them and holding them (not like he was doin a light show or anything).

I'm just staring at the lights for about five minutes when the high hits me pretty hard yet again and I just let my head fall back... that's when I saw it. The vent duct was reflecting the lights in the most incredible way!

The "string" of lights reflecting formed extremely vivid shapes that came alive. I saw people, animals, and even mobil objects (such as skateboards or grenades) that all moved so fluidly; for instance when I saw people the movements they did were so intensely realistic that nothing seemed "fake" (jagged movements and such). The lines formed every shape my mind could take and it altered so quickly I couldn't believe it (every 1-2 seconds). The vividness was just unreal.

I couldn't believe my eyes! I had checked the bud out and it was completely fine, not sprayed/laced by any means. I told my friends to look up and they saw it, too. None of us had tripped out like that from just bud, and man was it intense for something so simple.

Best part is... I'll be headin back there tonight for some more fun when I get my slice :D

I apologize for such a long read as I took an upper today and as you can see... it's doin work. I'm really going to be enjoying this bud while it lasts so maybe I'll have more similar stories to share soon. I haven't done any form of hallucinogen in a long time so it was a nice little dose of visuals.

Hope some of you can bare the long read; maybe some of you can share similar experiences? I've been smoking for a long time now and I just never in my life experienced this from cannabis...

2. damn! i want some of that!!

I completely would not believe a weed/hallucinations story from a lower repped user ;)

3. that souds great man. first time i had visuals off of weed was off of this supposed northern lights, and thats exactly what i saw; lights. i had crazy visuals, both CEV and eyes open. i kinda got scared because thats never happened to me before haha. after smokin the same stuff for a while though i never got the visuals again.

4. that was insanely detailed so i guess ill believe you
    ive never seen like objective things that i can like identify when i get reaalllyy high
    but like ive had subtle hallucinations

5. It was amazing, really. One of the most detailed I would say was the bear. It showed up twice, but the second time was much more detailed... I could see the fur on some parts of it when it stood on two legs and put it's arms up like it was ready to attack. There was a box-like object next to it that it looked as though it was ready to fight, but I couldn't make out exactly what the object was.

Keep in mind the lights were a reflection, not manifesting from my own head, they simply took such detailed shape of real things and moved just as they were real.

The skateboard for instance no one was on it and it seemed as though the wheels were spinning very fast. It kinda reminded me of a cartoon-like skateboard, one that Bart Simpson rides or very similar.

Another "cartoony" one was one of the enemies in Zelda: Ocarina of Time or the Mario games; the flower with heads that tried to eat you (searched google I guess they're called Piranha Plants on Mario), but that one really didn't do many movements, definitely much less than the others.

I'm still just blown away by how vivid the objects I saw were. I guess I'm not headin there tonight since they're gonna kick it at my place tonight, but I'm definitely going to try and set as trippy a setting as possible.

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated... I would definitely not have believed this if I heard it (at least not from someone I don't know well enough).

6. I've hallucinated from weed before too. It was amazing. It wasn't laced I know that for sure because it was my friends homegrown. I definitely bought some off of him after that.

7. #7 rnc3147, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    The first OEVs I had were with psylocybin... Closed eye visuals as well...

I have had hallucinations before with a high dose of antihistamines, but that is something I would never do again, as I didn't find it enjoyable.

I have never gotten to the point of visual distortion with strictly bud, although I've gotten auditory hallucinations (more distortion of noises, like the sound of water in the shower). I think that a lot of your experience was mental. You probably wouldn't have achieved these visuals you described if you had fought these images upon onset.

But about my experience with mushrooms, which I am not sure you've tried before? If not, then my story probably digresses from your intended topic... It was truly amazing, though.

I thought they were bunk 45 minutes after ingestion, but when colors started to change I knew the next six hours were going to be good. We were chilling in my friends basement playing halo...

I remember it ever so vividly. I noticed certain hues looked different. Purples and greens were emphasized, and I noticed things "breathing". I stared at the ceiling... It was a mineral fiber ceiling board with tiny holes in it... The holes began to play around in circular motion, and its white hue morphed into various shades of purple. I was amazed at how seamless the transition of color was...

I then noticed the patterns on the wooden wall moving intricately... It was wonderful. I sat back, and let those beautiful images fill my brain. There were many more visuals throughout my experience, some much more intense and frightening.

I guess, my point is, if you haven't tried psychedelic tryptamines (and enjoyed this visual experience you described), it is a beautiful experience (that is if all the variables are right and you have a positive mindset)

...Once again, not sure if this post pertains to your topic... If not, then my fault, I must be stoned.

*I know I'm not talking about hallucinations, but I think these psychedelic experiences are in a way more wonderful than seeing an object that is not there. From what I read it sounds like you experienced a little bit of both, from what I infered (reflection/refraction of light)

8. where u at in MI?

9. ^ Just NE of the D

I've tried many, but nearly all hallucinogens. I haven't been lucky enough to indulge in the more rare and in all honesty I don't remember much of my experiences.

The thing that amazing me is that I knew it was my mind doing it. I'm never able to manifest or interpret what I see/think inside my head unless I'm under the influence and even then it's rare and it's never been even remotely close to this with cannabis.

It was also my first day feeling better after a ~2month span of feeling like absolute shit mentally and physically; the last 2 weeks being the worst. I had reached the peak of it yesterday and after about 4pm I finally came out of that rut.

This was just one of a series of events that took place recently finally giving me hope in the future and taking my mind off pointless shit.

10. Ive had a few 'hallucinations' from weed but always put it down to placebo as i didnt know much about weed at the time as i was just starting.

Now im not so sure with this info coming from an experienced high rep user.

My visuals were only closed eye visuals, and i thought that it was just my thoughts becoming, well, just more enhanced within my mind if that makes sense.

im quite interested in this now im going to read the info thats not in bold...

D.
    :smoke:

11. its weird you all had the same hallucination.

12. Yep, that was crazy, too. The angle you were watching the reflection at had a lot to do with how vivid of a figure there was.