Just when i lost hope in all dealers..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by That One Stoner, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Dealer: you got money?

Me: Nah man I dont. I dont remember owing you.. do I?

Dealer: you want a ounce?

Me: i got $4 bruh...

Dealer: Ill front it till your paycheck. Be there in 10 mins

• Like Like x 5
  2. True story

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  3. I hope you pay ol dude back! Very nice move on his part of you were dry... I'd never ever front, he must trust ya a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  4. Or he must know where he sleeps. That's usually how the big time dealers do it. They'll front you a little bitty oz but if you don't pay they take you away

My Journal

5. I envy you so much right now.

My Journal

6. Well he knows im employed and im the kinda guy to call you in advance if i cant pay on time. All my past fronts were hanled when i said theyd be
    The shitty part is no one in my town like to front me weed cause of my brother! He owes everyone and their moms,cousins, sisters & brothers $40. Gladly my dealer hates my brother and vice versa so they dont do buisness

7. Big time dealers dont sell oz's.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Seems like he was trynna get rid of it. Its some high mids. It seems like someone put a spring crop out a little too late and harvested premature and then didnt cure right. It has a hint of a hay smell but hell for $90 i cant complain
    Hes no big timer. Hes a sardine in a world of sharks. I doubt hed do anything even if i didnt pay him, but im a man of my word.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Oh do you, big baller? All that money holding you down? Lol You ain't fooling nobody

My Journal

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes and no. The part you referenced in my previous post was just an example

My Journal

11. An example of what? We weren't talking about anything other then bud. Not quite sure why you felt the need to tell me about your mate getting capped. Ima leave you be you seem like a odd one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol. Ok cool guy.

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nvm. I'm just wasting breath. I hope everyone else here isn't as dense.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's everything when you have nothing. I wouldn't complain either.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not a baller just always have money to spend. I have my money for saving and my money for spending.

• Like Like x 2
  16. ... Where you from

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. About 60% of my cash is going into saving atm :bang:

• Like Like x 1
  18. West coast :love-m3j:

19. That trust develops. Thing is, a dealer will learn real quick who not to do business with.
    In small towns, with limited resources for good cannabis, you don't burn your dealer. What ya going to do when you're out? Call him up.

• Like Like x 1