Just went through my old myspace...

Discussion in 'General' started by daltonmc, Nov 18, 2011.

1. With all these crazy pictures of me and all the shit my friends and I would talk about. all kinds of skating gifs and stuff. Im seriously about to cry, what the fuck. I miss being 14. Fuck, life was so good. I think this is the first time I've truely felt nostalgia.

2. Just yesterday I was thinking about logging into mine from 3 years of no log in

3. [​IMG]

4. Yeah I like being a young adult. Miss all the super easy vagina though... now it's just easy vagina.

5. Yea I miss being a kid , I wish I cherished the time I had more when I was young , it seems to go by so slow till it's too late

6. yea so fuckin true. being 18, it's like FUCK i just realized that childhood is over. fuck me.

i should have taken advantage of being a teenager more :(.

7. Ah the good ol' days of myspace. I kinda wish I didn't delete mine, I had a lot of fond memories on my comments page.

8. How old are you now?

67?

9. Fuck 25!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw]"Young Forever" Jay-Z | Mr. Hudson (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

10. My last comment on myspace is from 2008 haha

I just logged into mine, so much spam mail. Hella funny pics too...i've changed a lot

11. you just made me go to mine. lol i remember being "wise" finally after getting out of high school, which is right about when facebook took over. god i sounded like a dumbass. and all these friends that i never talk to anymore were like a big deal to me. its fucking crazy how much happens in 2 years. or maybe its just me.

12. I saw on.my gmail I had myspace friend requests lol

13. spam killed myspace. It tried to kill facebook a couple a days ago, luckily facebook survived and we can all still creep on.

14. Woah
    Just went into mine and read some old ass messages
    Crazy how much my life has changed since 2006

15. Ya haha, I'm like a completely differetn person. i'm 18 now, probably two years since any ctivity on there. Back then I just thought that I was so smart and knew everything. it's funny, because now I actually am so smart and know everything.

16. yeah....Im 23 and feel a lot of nostalgia when it comes to things from the 90s...

so glad they brought The 90s are All That to nickelodeon.