just went out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jfresh420, Jul 10, 2011.

1. to water my plants and from what it looks like their all fems..or atleast i think so..its hard to explain what it looks liek so i wont even bother..but for some reason 2 of my plants stink already and one doesnt even smell at all...and i think i have 2 indica and 1 sativa..i could be wrong,their only bag seed..but its the tall lanky one that doesnt have any fragrance to it..is that normal?

2. Look for small root like things coming out the nodes they are called pistols congragulations :hello:

3. ill try to take some pics tomorrow..i cant get macro bc idk how..if i take macro on my digi cam it comes out so blurry

4. look at this, then look at plants. and my Skunk #1 x Haze is sativa dom and it has no smell unless your nose is buried in the bud.

Attached Files:

5. ha doesnt look like either of those:confused_2:

6. perhaps its just new growth then. just keep checking it.

7. i would go take pics now but that would involve me climbing on the roof..too risky!

8. You might be seeing the stipules, or, like the other dude said, new growth.

9. if your plant has balls its a male.. if it has those sexy little pistils then you know its mary jane and not marty josh....:rolleyes: horrible joke i know

10. Also it takes quite a while to be able to sex a plant if i'm not mistaken. . I got my first outdoor mother plant growing and shes like 2 months in and I still cant tell what sex SHE is, I say she in hopes thatSHE will get it :devious:

11. made me giggle a little bit:p

12. yea,all 3 of mine hit the 2 month mark on um..july 5th..