just watched The Union

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RUFFLZ, Nov 29, 2011.

1. such a good movie if you guys havent seen it. shows the truth about our lovely plant :D
    kinda makes me mad how the general public is so ignorant...

2. Comeon man is this really thread worthy? Not to be a dick but most people on this forum have seen it

3. Well not everyone has, you never know.

I agree with op, weed just has a bad rep. I think with each generation it gets better though, so we're making progress :p

4. The Union is the best if not the best :smoke::smoke:

5. youre too high, what?

6. The union is very thorough in regards with information. It is good to show anyone who is just dabbing with the whole legalization thingy. For those of us who have been supporting the cause for quite sometime, it's all already known stuff.:cool:

7. Hahahaha wow

Yes.. i was very high...lol

8. Rufflz, the ignorance is even worse than you know! :eek:

Click that first link in my sig
    and just start reading! Here are a few easy to read mind-blowers-

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease)
    [FONT=&quot](news - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)[/FONT]

Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers (news - 2004)
    Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers - 10 September 2004 - New Scientist

Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer[/FONT]

Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA (news - 2008)
    Marijuana Ingredients May Fight MRSA

Cannabis may help keep arteries clear (news - 2005) Sign in to read: Cannabis may help keep arteries clear - health - 16 April 2005 - New Scientist

What else can cannabis do? Click that first link and find out! (And if you want to do a college paper on MMJ, I just did all your research for you! ;) )

Granny :wave:

9. i want to show this to my old roommate. he was a square and told me "if someone smokes i automatically dont like them"..... super judgemental and super stubborn about how weed kills braincells. at the time i didnt smoke so i just ignored it haha

10. Shoot! New Scentist has switched again- they have some free articles and then they switch them to "pay"! DANG! You can read the first half, anyway! Or here's another one much like it-

Cannabis compound tackles blood vessel disease (news - 2005)
    Cannabis compound tackles blood vessel disease

But Rufflz, if you like what you find here at GC's "little" List (that first link in my sig), send me an email (bottom of my sig, or PM me yours) and I'll send you a PDF of the BIG List!

For you folks looking for Xmas ideas for stoner friends and relatives- my PDF List easily can be burnt on to a CD. (It will NOT copy&paste from the GC List- the links break!) As long as you are giving it to someone, I'm cool with you swiping my intellectual property as a Xmas present! (Limited time offer)

Or if you are lazy, you can forward it as an attachment from the email I send to you.

The main thing is to educate as many people as possible about what cannabis can do! Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious!

Granny