Just watched The Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Aug 15, 2012.

1. It was good and all, yeah I felt sad at the end(I don't want to ruin it for people wo haven't watched it.... even though every one else ruined it for me.) I still enjoyed it even though my friends told me parts of the movies.
    It may just be me, but I enjoyed the prequels a lot more.

2. I thought this movie was the shit. I've seen it twice already, but for the third time I am finally going to be so high.

3. holy shit bro. Three hours of movie about three times. I saw it once sober next I want to have smoke potent edibles or go on some unmentionables.

4. I think edibles are the way to go if you want to get high as infinite.

5. Is it worth the 1.99 to watch on whatever youtube uses? My netflix bill needs paid up and its probably not on there, probably not on On Demand. I could torrent it but not for right now. My neighbor is "borrwing" my connection so tomarrow I'm going to have to talk to him about "borrowing" some bud.

6. The movie was awesome. dont see how the ending is sad though ?

7. exactly what i was thinkin ^^. but it was the shit, i went back and watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight since they were the beginning and mid of the story line. Can't wait for the next one with Robin, they picked a bitchen actor for him.

8. I saw this movie baked and my friend was telling me he didn't want to smoke before he went to watch it with me because he didn't want to be confused... I thought I might zone off a few times but I didn't at all I got super into it and understood more than my friend haha but anyways I thought it was a fucking badass movie