Just watched a kid gettin busted ^_^.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaCudiZone, Dec 12, 2011.

1. So I woke up about an hour ago and decided I needed some food. I was in the kitchen just minding my own business, and I hear this kid getting confronted by his dad about dealin so much weed. I thought it was pretty funny, but it was hard for me to keep a straight face because I reap the benefits. Was pretty awkward, but the kid changed the subject like 5 seconds into the conversation and pretended the conversation was never initiated.

I thought this was a pretty boss move. I never woulda thought to just be all chill-like, and just ignore it. I probably would have gone all red face, but he was all like :cool::cool::cool:. Yeh probably can smoke another bowl now cuza this. Get ma room all raided n' shit.

2. one time i did the same thing. now my dad doesnt say anything about it and i dont pay rent.

3. Where were you? In this kids house?

Im fucking confused.

4. bro's pretty story cool dude

5. Haha it's pretty obvious who the kid in my story is if you think about it :p.

6. Why'd you have to word it so awkwardly?

7. The "kid" must be you huh?

8. I thought it was his brother

I'm confused

:confused:

9. IT IS NOT FUCKINJGYTUA OBVIOUS!
    I mean you no dispects (<--mods take note) but Shutter Island was less confusing than this jumbled piece of text! WHAT ARE YOU INFERRING?

Bilbo Baggins riddles with Golem in The Hobbit were less confusing than this!

10. #10 GoldenGinge, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Dude, fucking thinking.

Your avatar is fucking win. Regular show haha:hello::hello:

EDIT:dude...also. you joined in november and you have over 1100 posts? thats some damn dedication right there!

11. really awesome story man. for real. awesome.

12. I'm never able to change the subject like that.

Lucky

13. what an amazing sig

14. Yall must be buzzed out and slow, this story makes perfect sense...

15. Is this real life? Like, as in, forsrsss?

16. Well dipshit kid shouldn't be dealing out of his daddy's house. Laugh it up man, dumb ass deserves it.

17. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is the kid , you ????????

18. haha reminds me of my Dad, He hates MJ with a passion but my mum is a toker and he is whipped so aka I can toke in the house as well. I blow it out of the window out of curtosey so he does not have to smell it. Anyway I am smoking as he is mowing(I have a blind so you can only see in my room on certain angles) and he walks directly in that angle as I am pulling. You see me let go of the carb and step back from the window and he spins around and walks the other way lol. I am just standing there thinking "Where to blow this lol" Anyway 5 minutes later we are chatting watching the race's.

See no evil hear no evil lol

19. Sub'd to find out who the kid is.