Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lëëröy, Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 Lëëröy, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    So I was smoking with a friend at his house with one of his friends and during our sesh my friend's friend was like "I don't have to worry about anything anymore, the only thing I have to worry about is the next time I'm getting high." This guy is in his mid 20's, doesn't have a job, rather obese, and prob doesn't do shit around his house. As soon as he made this statement it stuck to me. I started thinking to myself, I don't want to end up like this guy. If I continue down the current path I'm taking (wouldn't say my life revolves around weed, but I definitely put a lot of emphasis on it) I very well may end up like him and that scares the hell out of me. I've decided its time to have more control over my usage and get my priorities straight. As stated in the title, I just wanted to share this little event that has hopefully changed my life for the better. To anyone who feels like weed is taking control of their life, get your shit together now before it gets out of hand. Enjoy the herb, don't abuse it.

Edit: On a side note, the shit we smoked was the strongest indica I've ever experienced. Majority of my body kept going numb and I didn't want to move at all. Up to this point I never knew what it was like to not be able to feel your teeth.

2. This, is how I feel every day =D
    Great job. Now, for me it would be a tough decision to stop smoking weed, and to be honest I have successfully lasted weeks without smoking, and now I smoke every day cause I really enjoy it. But you just have to be cognizant of your economic freedoms. You are hanging around a guy in his mid 20s, assuming your close to his age, possibly a bit younger. I assume you're in school which means you are pretty poor like every student paying their tuition.

Just be wise with your cash. Start saving ten percent of ALL of your paychecks from now on. Put it into a savings account, and when you get more then like 5,000 put it into a high interest savings account and make some interest :D

You can still smoke occasionally