1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to see how it looked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by TrippieJ81, Oct 23, 2002.

1. LOL I just wanted to see how my sig pic would look in my posts.

What do you guys think?

Trippie J

2. looks like a red X in a box, pretty fancy ;)

3. here is what I see.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      44.7 KB
      Views:
  4. that looks tight on your screen but on mine i just see a red x in a square

5. Red X in a box.

6. i see like the pic in a lil grasscity setting inside your post. i think, no, I know, Im right. right? but thats all I was concerned with seeing others comments...Ill be back to talk about the pic later...if I can see it

7. How about now? is it visible? I know how to use vb code and it shows just fine for me. Could be its hosted at geocities. Some one please reply asap if u see something.

Trippie J

8. Big red X in a box.

9. Red x in a box, TrippieJ...maybe we're all just too stoned to see it...well, maybe not cause I see it in that one post and it's pretty freakin' cool but as far as just in a normal post...nope, can't see it!!!!

10. The x is the same, the box just got bigger

11. i love that timre right after a certain number of hits or whatever, when you think for just a split second "am i high"..and then..BAM~~~~ you know you are.

12. hey TrippieJ, u gotta upload the pic on the internet first, then create a link to the one online. the reason why u see it and we don't is because the picture is linked to u're computer. Either that or eveyones trippin and sees that pretty red X.

13. Yeah I know what you mean. I always put my face in a serious pensive mode and when I make the realization I smile in pothead glee. Just like xplicits avatar.

14. Poor TrippieJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope...still can't see it!!!!!!

15. Hrmm I msged SJ last night and he told me what I though was wrong in the first place. Could someone please tell me if they see it now? Thanx yall for the caring ::sob:: RMJL thanx your right poor trippie. LMMFAO

Trippie J.

16. i wanna touch mary janes butt.

17. Nope, not yet, but keep trying.

18. Do it, Norm!!!

TrippieJ...never give up hope...keep trying. I have faith that we will all one day see the picture in your signature. We'll each have a magnificent epiphany and all will be well with the world. :)

Grasscity Deals Near You