Just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stonedgobln420, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Buffets thread regarding Smokentoke(youre in my prayers bud) made me think about some things.

Now Im not a big poster or anything, I do more of the reading, and for a while I wasnt on here becuase I had shit to take care of. But I digress.

When I came back, today I was reminded of why. Because to me this place is like a family. Sure we get our share of immature pissants, but the real members who show care and concern for one another are the ones that make this City truly great.

To some this just may be a forum to talk about weed, but its really beyond that for me. What makes it more than that is that when the chips are down, the family cares. We worry, we show concern, we hope, we pray, and we wish well. When someone needs advice, its given, when we need a laugh to cheer us up, its there. Sounds like a family to me.

So remember, keep spreading the love and good vibes, becuase thats what makes it soo freaking cool here. Live life to the fullest, becuase as we all know too well, shit can happen when you least expect it.

Much love to you all.

Peace.

2. Bravo and goes for me too! + rep

3. i agree 100% but what happened to SMOKENTOKE ?:confused:

4. I've been sort of distant from GC this summer for several reasons, but I am glad to see that even though many respected members stopped posting, the family is still around!

5. I agree, most forums have a family-esque aspect. People respect each other here (for the most part) and it creates a very safe place to hang out, have fun, and of course, discuss all kidns of matters. I think its even moreso here on grasscity because we all share a love for herb, a love that is taboo in this abundantly messed up world, despite the herb's healing and relaxing powers, therefore having a community where you can share your life with people who share many of your views is what makes this place what it is. Thats my two cents. Ive been a member of quite a few forums, but GC is the only one I care about...

6. I've gotta say, this really is one of the nicest forums I've ever seen.