Just Wanted To Say Thanks To The Organics

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by gunrule, May 28, 2013.

1. WELL I HAVE BEEN GROWING THIS RESERVA PRIVADA OG, FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND IT HAS BEEN A REAL BITCH EVERYTIME, BUT THE QUALITY OF THE SMOKE WAS TO PERFECT TO EVER LET THE STRAIN GO, ONE OF THOSE 1 IN 1000 TYPE STRAINS, WELL I GOT ON HERE AND A MEMBER RECCOMENDED I GIVE THE SIMPLE ORGANIC MIX A TRY, SO I DID, I MIXED IT ALL UP JUST LIKE STATED IN THE POST, AND AT 4 WEEKS OF FLOWER THE DEVELOPMENT IS SOME OF THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN FROM HER, THE PLANTS LOOK FAKE! SO IM GONNA SAY ITS DEFINETLY WORTH A TRY IF U HAVE THAT FINICKY STRAIN THAT HATES CHEMICAL NUTES!
    I DONT THINK I WILL EVER RETURN TO USING NUTES AGAIN AFTER SEEING WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, IF U WONDERED, I HAVE THEM IN 35 LITER POTS WITH THE SLOTS ALL UP AND DOWN THEM(NOT SURE OF THE REAL NAME )  4 600 WATT BAREBULB USHIOS IN ADJUST A WING HOODS, NO CO2 JUST GOOD CIRCULATION AND A/C

Attached Files:

2. AMEN brother!

3. so here is exactly what I used
    1 part promix
    1part ecw
    1/2 part coco
    1partperlite

that was my base

nutritional ammendments included
    kelp meal
    tomatoe tone from epsoma

then I also added a whole can of great white, a few sprinkles of azomite, and the glacial rock dust.

that was it! man im gonna do it every time too, its extremely cheaper than any nute system, and im gonna try to start re amending my soil after every harvest so that should really save me some $$$$$$$$$$$$!  any body got any details on how to make it simple to re amend the soil, do I chop up the roots and leav e them in there? how long do  I let it sit before re using it?

4. Try dropping a new clone right next to your stump the same day you harvest, put it in your veg area and watch what happens. Leave the stump right where it is.

Top dress with a handful or two of worm castings and you're good to go - that's it; all done.

J

5. jerry for some reason I cant message you on here any more , so I posted this hoping you would see,,,lol,,,thanks again! and will do the clone thing next

6. #7 jerry111165, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    I used 12 gallon pots of the same soil for a dozen cycles; maybe more? With nothing but a little top dressing of this or that and an occasional tea to put back a little of what gets used, and all consecutive plants just get better and better. The only reason I stopped using these same pots of soil was because I shut down the room for a littl while. Microbeman told us he used the same soil for 7 years.

You can also recycle other ways too. Compost teas, worm castings teas etc poured in the soil and kept moist in a dark place to keep it from drying out will help break down roots if you feel the need, but my thoughts are this: bacteria and fungi are right where you want them by this point; established - so why mess with them?

When I did my own like this I did it slightly different; I dug out a gallon sized hole taking the main stump out and dropped a larger (1 gallon) sized plant into this hole, top dressed with some vermicompost and your done. However you get there the results are the same - dank! Lol

J

7. I love this style of growing its right up my alley, I hate wasting dollars on market campaigns of nute companies.lol, thanks again jerry, u made this very easy for me, I was intimidated at first with all the different microbe terms but u simplified it for me and I am the envy of all my growing buddies now.!

8. Thought the same thing dude.  Here's the most fun and crazy part about it, you can keep adding shit as you go.  I started off with a 8 ingredient mix.  As time goes on you find more amendments and whatnot and you add them to the mix or topdress with them.  It's quite fun to  see how much you can get in there....it's always a happy ending for the girls.