just wanted to say high to you all ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lesfleanut, Jun 21, 2002.

1. high , Im lesfleanut. I have already made a few posts here and decided to formaly introduce myself. I like to play primus songs on my bass. I wanna be les claypool when I grow up. lol. My name comes from three of my favorite bass players names combined: Les Claypool (primus) flea (red hot chilli peppers) and P-Nut (311) les claypool + flea + P-Nut= lesfleanut. Ill probably be here often and be one of the regulars. I usually do that at the forums I visit. Im looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

2. lol i figured out the les & flea, but was thinking nut?! hmm... but P-Nut from 311 def. makes sense. welcome to the city! curious if you've heard any oysterhead (les w/ trey & stuart copeland)? odd trio but it definitely works!
    welcome to the city :)

3. hell yea, their one of my favorite bands. I like pretty much everything les does. hehe, Im a fanatic. :D

4. Hey dude, welcome..... I'm gonna smoke this J as a way to usher you in -----> :smoke:

5. welcome welcome..my best friend LOVES flea..with good reason..he fucking rocks the bass...blinkboi182..smokin buddy...ive been tokin bowls left and right for him...anyway...welcome

6. Be welcome, and stay long, every day this places gets better!

peace

SJ