Just wanted to say hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JUICE79, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I just wanted to drop in and say I'm a long time smoker, but a newbie at growing. To date everything I've tried has been tall, skinny and male :mad:

In any case, I hope I can learn some things so I can help out others. I have a couple posts under absolute beginners, and hope some fellow peers can help shed some light.

So far I think this is a great community, and look forward to a long stay!! There is nothing like some good 'ole natural pot to smoke, helps relax, and helps with my pain.

Hope to get to know some of ya!! :smoke:

2. Yo,

awesome, welcome. :)

Hope to see you around lots, man.

3. Thanks for the greet. I also wanted to add, that I suffer from chronic pain. I personally don't see anything wrong with some natural smoke anyways!! Let's see what's worse?? Smoking a natural herb to help ease the pain, or paying $1000.00 a month on processed non natural painkillers that are highly addictive and can kill you in many ways?

Well I think that's an easy and clear answer. I wish our society would just wake up already and legalize herb. There has been some slight progress, but not enough.

I hope to see the day where you can pull out a j and smoke it like you would a cigarette!!!