Just wanted to say hey

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxMatt420xX, Mar 22, 2009.

1. #1 XxMatt420xX, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Hey guys I'm a new member here at the city and let me just say I love this forum. I have been reading the stories on here for a year or so and I find them really entertaining and interesting. I just never really got around to registering until today. So I just wanted to introduce myself, because this is the only forum I really look at and you will probably see a new thread by me from time to time.

So I guess I'll tell the story of the first time I got high. It was in the summer with my friend and I had smoked a few times before that but never truly been high. This time I got really fuckef up. We went back to his house after blazing in the woods and all of a sudden it hit me. It was an odd feeling. I looked around and saw an alien planet. It was still earth but it was empty. There was a sense of emptiness I can't describe. Then I thought my heart was beating too fast so we went inside. If anyone was watching us we must have looked so fucked up. Anyways the high went away soon after that and I havs never been able to ger that high again. It was really good stuff but I'be smoked better and haven't been able to feel like that again. Well that's my story hopefully you enjoyed it.

2. Yea I knew it was there I just figured it wouldn't be such a big deal if I was only using one forum. I aplologize for not using for this topic.

3. It's no big deal, i'm just trying to let you know that this forum is for real life stories, so, if you have one, include that in your original post and you can introduce yourself along with a story which would fit the requirements for topics in this forum. That way your thread will not be deleted.

4. Yea no problem I probably should have posted there. My mistake.

5. Just added my story. Hopefully it's not too boring or anything.