Just wanted to let you know...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by eric122, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ...Dark souls is fucking amazing it can be hard as shit and frustrating to no end at times but in the end its so worth it. Hands down better than skyrim. Im almost done with my 1st play though 3-4 more bosses to go and i can start my NG+, and try out some pvp maybe roll another toon. Just wanted to say this after I got to sen's fortress i looked back over the wall and saw all the shit i went though and it made it completely worth all the swearing at 4am. That pretty much made my day. Go buy it now !!!!

side note: if you tend break things when angry. Anor Londo will bring out the worst of you.

2. bumpin this thread. Got dark souls for christmas but have yet to get into it. I have only done the very first part with a mage type dude, not the pyromancer. but i could figure out how to use his magic. a demon arrow or somthing.

What characters have you played as and enjoy the most? not used to the third person but i have a feeling once i find the right class ill enjoy it alot more

3. what a trash game

4. I'm interested in this game... I think once it drops in price I'm gonna get it.

5. Better than skyrim....nice one lol

6. Haven't played Dark Souls, but I've played the hell out of Demon's Souls. When I get a new fat PS3, I think I may invest in getting the sequel.