Just want to introduce myself and a summery of experiences

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smoke420budz, May 10, 2009.

1. OK I have been reading a lot of the threads on here for a good year and finally getting around to starting an account. the information and skills that i have gained from the indoor grow section has been priceless and i would have never been able to become the (all be it novice) grower that i am today. I used to grow on my back roof at my parents then did a little guerrilla gardening. I finally had a place to do indoor growing at and since i didn't have much money and little spacee i grow with three 2 ft flouros. 2 tubes were 2700 degree spectrum and 4 were 4000 degree spectrum. i only grew a single seed and i got lucky for it to turn out a female being bagseed. it grew till about 10" and i brought the lights down to 12/12. i let it go and it really took off. i finished it a bit early because i was planning on doing my next grow sooner. with the 400 watt hps that i had coming. i cleanied out a 3x2 closet and sprouted some B-52 from nirana. I germed and grew them under the flouros then transfered them to the flowering room. I chopped them down cured them and it was lovely. But now i have to move so that is what is next for me. I wish i had pics. but of the up coming grows deffinately now that im on here.

2. Welcome to the City.

3. Welcome here :) i looking forward to see u pic´s :) Good luck:wave: