Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just want to ease the nerves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inst!nct, May 22, 2010.

1. So i have informal court monday, not sure if i will get a drug test or not but stopped smoking last sunday, so its been like 6 days now, will i be clean for monday? Ive been drinking good amounts of water every day and pissing like no other, thanks.

Also, is it alright if i put powerade powder in the water? or will that change anything,...

2. If you don't have a court ordered drug test that you've already been notified of then I don't think you'll be tested.

3. oh really? yea i dont remember seeing anything about it.. but nervous because dont want to be asked something like, have you smoked since the incident, say no, then be tested positive, if i do ima say second hand smoke or something, was with friends in a car i gues...

4. You most likely won't pass that soon. No one can tell yes or no dude come on.

5. i guess not necessarily asking whether i will pass but will they drug test me? Is it true that they have to tell me in advance?