Just want some opinions on this

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Say you were going to day - had a couple hours to live

Theres a table full of every drug and any dosage

Would you try a new drug for the first time or enjoy a drug you love for the last time?

What would it be?

I'd take a whole bunch of percocets, like 16 perc 10's , I mean im gonna die anyways..

weird question probably might sound dumb

2. i've never experienced outside marijuana so i'd take every thing on there. i'd imagine an interesting reaction/death.

3. if im going to die anyway, I would either eat like 6 hits of acid, smoke a bowl, and eat a solid ounce of shrooms, or get like an ounce of coke and just OD.

4. id probably start out by rolling a ton of joints to last me thru the whole time, then id slowly work my way thru all the drugs. start with a tab of acid and a handful of mush, start snorting a few lines while smoking joints. chill for a while, drink a bit till im feeling all sorts of crazy from the combo. then just before i was about to go, shoot up a bunch of herion, so im feeling the best ive ever felt just before i die.

5. nuff said

6. id go with like 3 or 4 E pills and a few hits of acid

7. I should gobble an 1/8th of shrooms, a couple of E, a tab of LSD and a couple of lines of coke and a whole bunch of pre-rolled joints, as i dont think i would be up for rolling.