just want opinions on some graffiti sketches

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by andthereitgoes, Dec 27, 2012.

1. always been into art and graffiti recently started tagging as well as practicing and working in my sketchbook

Attached Files:

2. idk tell me what you guys think =]

3. Looks good dude idk anythong about graffiti maybe maken it a little cleaner sharper.... or maybebthats the looks your going for... I wanted to get a geaffiti tat but someone told me that graffuti style constantly changes evolves.. what do you think? I think theee are certain stylea but I fewl all artist bring something individual andnit would never go out of style... how do you feel about graffiti tats?

4. i feel a graffiti tat would look fresh, as long as it was carefully and thoughtfully planned out, maybe with a nice background: imagine if you will, on your arm a sleeve of an urban layout, with the graffiti tatted over the urban landscape, just my idea. i feel it would have to be simple and of course, you should go to many different people cause everyone does have their own style when it comes to graffiti i feel thats one of the biggest appeals that so many styles exist and everyones is unique in some way

5. Your lettering needs some development but stick at it man!

6. not bad! needs a bit of shading and some coloring. also try different styles and techniques and see what you come up with.

also, it looks like the notebook your using has really thin paper and it bleeds through the other side. i'd suggest getting a legit black book. you can find em at Micheal's, the paper is like construction paper so it doesn't bleed.

7. yeah msubs you right, i didn't really intend to use such heavy markers with this notebook it was more for pencil but oh well next one i get lol

8. Kinda hard to read the letters (I don't understand it at all), but the fluidity looks cool!

Especially on the 2nd and 4th