Just wanna share this

Discussion in 'General' started by goodvibess, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hey blades so recently my community has been heavily affected. 2 teens were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. 2 other teens in the car survived the crash(but are currently in the hospital). As a community we thought it'd be a sweet thing to do to get their idols to give them a word of encouragement. So, we currently have "#TebowCallMatt" trending on twitter! It worked. Many celebs retweeted and tweeted it as well. Espn announced it on live tv. Well anyways, Tebow said he'll be giving Matt a call. The call was recorded and ill post it soon. I just wanted to share this little story. Its truly amazing how close everyone is right now.

I just can't even fathom waking up in the hospital and finding out my best friend and love of my life didn't make it. Its horrifying.

But this is why i posted my other thread the other day. I just can't stress how important it is to not drink and drive.

Thanks for reading this whoever did, it means a lot. Peace&love blades

2. Wow that's horrible. Wishes to the families and those involved.

It's truly astonishing how easy it is to bring people together in the midst of tragedy, wish it were always that simple.

3. yeah man its crazy. Not only do i wish it was that simple....I wish it stayed like that.