Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just wanna share a story...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by misterj5421, May 19, 2012.

1. I'm high and I just wanna share a story. Hahahha. Sorry if you don't like this kind of thing. I was at school sitting in the parking lot in my car from 8-9 30 not wanting to go to class. Sat there for three periods! Haha. Then went to my girlfriends for like 2 hours and [friend's name]'s for like 2 hours. Drove him and Rudy and 4 other beaner friends around for like an hour and a half. Smoked one bong rip of some shitty shake weed with no cent at all and didn't even get high AT ALL. Then went to my girlfriends house and we went to her uncles graduation in San Francisco like the rest of the day and just got home and smoked some petty bomb shit. Stoned now texting you an hour long message. Hahahaha. Share some if your days! (names have been changed for legal reasons. Lol)

2. Wrong place to post. Try posting in "Real life stories" section.

3. Worst story ever.

4. Honestly i've been smoking for the past couple hours some straight dank. 6 grams down for 3 of us and plenty to go

5. Beaner friends? Wow you're really mature

6. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Worst story ever.[/quote]

Read this first didn't read act other part of the story

7. Here's a tl;dr

OP is in high school, ditched classes to smoke, feels cool about it, posted thread.