Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wanna eat it!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BuddhistBrian, Mar 20, 2012.

1. #1 BuddhistBrian, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    I've been starting to want to just eat my nugs man. I think they look so sexy that I want to chew it and savor it's spice.

Do you want to eat this nug? It's 2.7grams!

Attached Files:

2. #2 johnsonjohnson, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    whats the rush to create the thread when you have the picture lol but waitin on the nug pic bro

3. I was going to post a picture, then I realized I was in the bathroom smoking and couch locked and all I had was 3G and that wasnt fast enough.

I posted the pic now though on my first post.

4. Eating the nug would be wasting it.. Just grind it up and smoke it for all of us !

5. Playaaa playaa has a couch in his bathroom ahah

6. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']I've been starting to want to just eat my nugs man. I think they look so sexy that I want to chew it and savor it's spice.

Do you want to eat this nug? It's 2.7grams![/quote]

I feel ya dude. I have many a time looked at my bud and just want to eat that shit. Your bud looks like it would be spicy

7. Eat it then smoke your shit !